5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

rtpassini

Reaction score
Im only coming up on 2 months and im having a very hard to rooting for those early vins to be built vs being the ******* that gets in before others....lol

tomme12

Reaction score
Im having a hard time with getting a build priced out. Im trying to get a Rebel and no mater what combination I try... it will not keep both Convenience package and Trailer. Its either one or the other which makes no sense. Is there some trick or combination to make this work? I can have a fully loaded Rebel, but the Passenger seat is manual? (no 8-way)

Mathis35

Reaction score
Im having a hard time with getting a build priced out. Im trying to get a Rebel and no mater what combination I try... it will not keep both Convenience package and Trailer. Its either one or the other which makes no sense. Is there some trick or combination to make this work? I can have a fully loaded Rebel, but the Passenger seat is manual? (no 8-way)
I'd recommend talking to your local dealer as the site sucks. Or call Aaron at Mark Dodge if you don't mind traveling to LA to get the best price.

tomme12

Reaction score
I'd recommend talking to your local dealer as the site sucks. Or call Aaron at Mark Dodge if you don't mind traveling to LA to get the best price.
Actually talking to Mark Dodge.. they have been great. I can build it all on Ram site, send the link to them and then they say I cant have it that way.. the system wont take it... seems odd for a simple thing like convience group+tow

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Actually talking to Mark Dodge.. they have been great. I can build it all on Ram site, send the link to them and then they say I cant have it that way.. the system wont take it... seems odd for a simple thing like convience group+tow
There are likely parts restrictions preventing the combination for some weird reason and if you try again in a week, a month or some other random timeframe you'll be able to order both.

tomme12

Reaction score
There are likely parts restrictions preventing the combination for some weird reason and if you try again in a week, a month or some other random timeframe you'll be able to order both.
Thanks much! I may have try again later. Thank you!

jent

Reaction score
I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a 2022 Rebel myself. I had posted previously that you could not place an order with blind spot monitoring or the advanced safety group, but that seems to have recently changed as I was able to place my order with both of these features.

I am nervous for my first Ram (going to be $71k after taxes), but also quite excited!

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
That's interesting that they gave you a ship date in D1. I have a pacifica order is JS (built and shipped to storage) and still don't have a ship date!
the ship date they are talking about is really the build date
I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a 2022 Rebel myself. I had posted previously that you could not place an order with blind spot monitoring or the advanced safety group, but that seems to have recently changed as I was able to place my order with both of these features.

I am nervous for my first Ram (going to be $71k after taxes), but also quite excited!
hang in there.

the forum is here for you

scott82094

Reaction score
I just got the email that the parts for my truck were finally all gathered. How long have you guys been seeing for wait times once parts have been gathered to delivery?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just got the email that the parts for my truck were finally all gathered. How long have you guys been seeing for wait times once parts have been gathered to delivery?
2-ish weeks is the general expectation. Ask your dealer for a revised POC (should show D1 status with an estimated ship date).

SilverNight22

Reaction score
Does anyone with experience know how reliable this delivery window is? I'm expecting my WS to post tonight and get an actual ETA from the dealer in the next couple days.
429f005176733771aa29ae8790f23935.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

scott82094

Reaction score
2-ish weeks is the general expectation. Ask your dealer for a revised POC (should show D1 status with an estimated ship date).
Thank you! Much better than the 7-9 weeks ram chat told me lol. I’ll confirm with the dealer and respond to see what they say

chris288

Reaction score
then how many more weeks in shipping before it lands at the dealer ?

Users who are viewing this thread