5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

SunnyS

Reaction score
Just got the Rebel G/T home and what a truck even missing the PFM option. I can not find the performance pages feature on it. Is it something that is only on the 12 inch screen and not the 8.4 screen? Maybe I just need a teenager around to show me this stuff.Any way somebody must know.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just got the Rebel G/T home and what a truck even missing the PFM option. I can not find the performance pages feature on it. Is it something that is only on the 12 inch screen and not the 8.4 screen? Maybe I just need a teenager around to show me this stuff.Any way somebody must know.
On my TRX, it’s available in the Vehicle menu. But if I recall correctly, I don’t think Rebels have that (I think you only have some data on your EVIC if you scroll up and down with the arrows). I could be wrong on this.

ferraiolo1

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

I don’t believe The small screen has it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SunnyS

Reaction score
On my TRX, it’s available in the Vehicle menu. But if I recall correctly, I don’t think Rebels have that (I think you only have some data on your EVIC if you scroll up and down with the arrows). I could be wrong on this.
I guess I should have waited for the salesman to go over things but I had to get away from the dealership asap.I can not find the app like I have on my wife's Charger or my old Hellcat. Hope it is not part of the 12 inch screen only thing but will find out Monday if they have time to show me. Not sure they will know because mine is the first Rebel GT to be sold thru them.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I should have waited for the salesman to go over things but I had to get away from the dealership asap.I can not find the app like I have on my wife's Charger or my old Hellcat. Hope it is not part of the 12 inch screen only thing but will find out Monday if they have time to show me. Not sure they will know because mine is the first Rebel GT to be sold thru them.
I rented a 2021 charger recently with the 8.4” screen, and it had performance pages. So I don’t think it’s a screen thing. I think they just don’t put it on Rebels. But again, I reserve the right to be wrong.

SunnyS

Reaction score
I rented a 2021 charger recently with the 8.4” screen, and it had performance pages. So I don’t think it’s a screen thing. I think they just don’t put it on Rebels. But again, I reserve the right to be wrong.
Part of the GT pxg was the performance pages. Everything I have found so far shows it on the 12 inch screen.But it was on both my Hellcat's with the 8.4 screen.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Part of the GT pxg was the performance pages. Everything I have found so far shows it on the 12 inch screen.But it was on both my Hellcat's with the 8.4 screen.
Come to think of it, the charger that I rented was a GT.

SunnyS

Reaction score
Come to think of it, the charger that I rented was a GT.
Yes the few Ytube vids show it on the 12 inch screen and the 8.4 does not have it. Darn the things you find out after you order a new pxg. Looks like if I want it it is the Tazer that will bring the pages to me it to me.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yes the few Ytube vids show it on the 12 inch screen and the 8.4 does not have it. Darn the things you find out after you order a new pxg. Looks like if I want it it is the Tazer that will bring the pages to me it to me.
I played with the performance pages for a bit on the TRX. It’s interesting to me, as I’m a statistics guy (bet you didn’t see that one coming). But I don’t really think I’ll ever “want” to see it unless I’m at the drag strip or towing on a long-haul.

SunnyS

Reaction score
I played with the performance pages for a bit on the TRX. It’s interesting to me, as I’m a statistics guy (bet you didn’t see that one coming). But I don’t really think I’ll ever “want” to see it unless I’m at the drag strip or towing on a long-haul.
Yes the gauges are a plus for towing and when I had the Hellcats the ability to download info to a flash drive would come in handy for when I was tuning that car for more power. Not sure about off roading features when you should have both hands on the wheel to stay on course and not fall off a cliff.LoL

tat2dwiseguy

Reaction score
Add me to the list... working with CJ at Mark to spec my 2022 Limited Night Edition in Patriot Blue. Hope to have my build submitted this week.
Upgrading my 2020 White Limited to the spec I wanted from the start, but Ram didn't have the good sense to offer. ;)

jmt8706

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Add me to the list... working with CJ at Mark to spec my 2022 Limited Night Edition in Patriot Blue. Hope to have my build submitted this week.
Upgrading my 2020 White Limited to the spec I wanted from the start, but Ram didn't have the good sense to offer. ;)
Patriot blue and night edition gunna look mint!

tat2dwiseguy

Reaction score
Order has been placed! Woot Woot!!!! :p
Now start the timer!

aussie_ram

Reaction score
Order has been placed! Woot Woot!!!! :p
Now start the timer!

Congrats. You're either going to be at the back of the line and miserable like a lot of us, or pushed to the front of the line somehow and make all of us even more miserable :ROFLMAO::geek:

Now good luck keeping yourself off Youtube watching all the videos!

tomme12

Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with building your truck on ramtrucks.com, then sending the link to your dealer, the dealer then builds the truck and says.. "That option is not available or we cant add it to the build". I built a Rebel pretty much loaded. The problem I have is I cant order the Tow Package and Convenience package together which makes no sense to me. If i dont get the Convenience package, then I wont have power passenger seat (all manual). But I get the Tow Package. If I skip the Tow Package, it allows me to have the Convenience package. Am I missing something?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is anyone else having problems with building your truck on ramtrucks.com, then sending the link to your dealer, the dealer then builds the truck and says.. "That option is not available or we cant add it to the build". I built a Rebel pretty much loaded. The problem I have is I cant order the Tow Package and Convenience package together which makes no sense to me. If i dont get the Convenience package, then I wont have power passenger seat (all manual). But I get the Tow Package. If I skip the Tow Package, it allows me to have the Convenience package. Am I missing something?
The website is ridiculously inaccurate and broken. Has been for months. You just need to sit down with your dealer to see what can truly be ordered.

SkeeterRAM

Reaction score
The website is ridiculously inaccurate and broken. Has been for months. You just need to sit down with your dealer to see what can truly be ordered.
So true! Website would not allow a Limited 4x2 in 10th Anniversary, nor does it list Shade Blue as a color. Dealer was able to accomplish with a few keystrokes. To say it can get you in the ballpark is even misleading.

mike146

Reaction score
Someone really needs to sticky this thread

As you read through the OP, look at NADA guide. Has a few problems as well, but lets you put a few more options together. Although things change dramatically without notice sometimes.

I ordered a Rebel GT, night package, and almost everything else besides tow package (did get brake controller) and no rambox and no MFT. When I placed my order in November, night package was only 525 and only consisted of badging, wheels, and skid plate being blacked out. I have seen on window stickers that it is now over 1800. Seems they added heated seats and something else to package that used to be in another package. Seems like a way for RAM to increase price by doubling up on some features in multiple packages without lowering price.

I have also learned, too late, that you do not need to order entire package to get a single item if you want it. Dealer can order items standalone from package. Where this puts you in que to be built, or cost compared to package price, no idea , I am sure most people just go for the full packages.

I didn't get off road package because there was no way on Rebel to remove decals from it. I was only interested in RAMBAR. I was ok letting it go at time of order, but of course changed my mind. I was told can order it, basically add to original order, but when informed I would be subject to new pricing on entire build if any, I left everything as is. Will get Rambar and install myself at a later date.

Just some observations, I am very new to all of this. Keep reading around here and you will learn so much more.

Thanks to all the senior members for sharing the knowledge.

Cheers

tomme12

Reaction score
Been trying with Mark Dodge, not much luck yet. Sent over about 4 different builds and I finally said.. look.. this is what I want.. see what trim you can do this in. havent heard back yet.

Users who are viewing this thread