5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
shipping was from Sterling Hghts, SHAP, to Mark in St. Charles, LA via train. My wife and I are flying down Wed. to pick up the truck on Thurs. Drive home via Nashville for a mini trip.
Congrats! Looking forward to heading down there soon (I hope) Are you flying into lake Charles?

BladeK

Reaction score
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
this is true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
They have built a bunch of big horns but I can't find any on lots and it's not even searchable as a package on most big sites like autotrader. My msrp is over 60k on a big horn which is more than a lot of the rebels and Laramies they have built. Just seems odd to showcase this new model and not even make any at this point.

Exact thing I was thinking about the GT package. You would think they would want them on the streets for promo . But searching for 22? Use the Edmonds app. There are plenty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BladeK

Reaction score
Almost traded for a 21 GMC 1500 duromax AT4 yesterday. Very nicely equipped truck for the price I was quoted. But deep down its not my truck! It's not the truck I ordered for myself. I'm going to stay patient a little longer hoping to see that widow sticker with my name on it.

Itsslow98

Reaction score
I find 94 Back Country trucks built.
Yea I knew some were built, was just hoping someone on here got theres but it doesn't seem like the backcountry is a super popular build kinda like my old outdoorsman.

Donald22

Reaction score
As I continue to read these forums, I feel like the deck is stacked against my build. Big Horn 2WD with RamBoxes, BUG, and Premium Lighting Group. You know, most of the items supposedly holding up production and a lower trim line.

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
Almost traded for a 21 GMC 1500 duromax AT4 yesterday. Very nicely equipped truck for the price I was quoted. But deep down its not my truck! It's not the truck I ordered for myself. I'm going to stay patient a little longer hoping to see that widow sticker with my name on it.
Ohhhhh, tough call. Nice truck AND AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW 😬

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
Congrats! Looking forward to heading down there soon (I hope) Are you flying into lake Charles?
Yes. No non-stops that I'm aware of. United Newark (ewr) to Houston, quick connection, United express to Lake Charles. (lch)
MD picking us up at hotel, Thurs. am.

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
This is more or less what I was told. Probably best to just leave it be.
Jumping over from 2022 orders page. Picking up truck Thurs.Checked Ziergler site for ext. warranty and was amazed they give you an instant quote without having to put in a lot of personal data. Refreshing for online shopping. Question: my review of quotes (new truck now and an almost 3 yr old truck)and I also put in a 2019 Ram 1500 with 30,325 miles within the 3 yr warranty period and it appears there isn't any incentive in purchasing the warranty now vs. waiting to near end of manuf. new car warranty. Do I have this right?

deanno33

Reaction score
Because I feel like my order will be sitting for months I'm almost contemplating buying a different truck just to get me through. Something like this that is already discontinued 9k and if they would honor the private bonus of $1500 I received too, then you're at 10,500 in discounts on a 51,000 truck. Guess I'd have to check Carvana to get an idea of what I could dump it for once my norder comes in. I'm a little over a month out for a Montana trip and just trying to look at options. Stupid?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211010-205031_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211010-205031_Chrome.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 66

Mexd781

Reaction score
My dealership has 33 2022's in transit w/Window Stickers, half of them with higher VINs than mine. :confused:

deanno33

Reaction score
My dealership has 33 2022's in transit w/Window Stickers, half of them with higher VINs than mine. :confused:

Big Horn sold orders are not worthy of a place in the production line yet. We will need to keep waiting while parts are going into trucks with VINs 2x, 3x and soon to be 4x higher than ours. Happy D status Monday! :)

BladeK

Reaction score
Big Horn sold orders are not worthy of a place in the production line yet. We will need to keep waiting while parts are going into trucks with VINs 2x, 3x and soon to be 4x higher than ours. Happy D status Monday! :)
Only two bighorn/lonestar built on this tracker not from Canada. Looks like only 5 total built.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Only two bighorn/lonestar built on this tracker not from Canada. Looks like only 5 total built.
Over 37% of the trucks built so far have been Big Horns.
Big Horn 9048
Laramie 5453
Limited 2717
Rebel/Sport 2324
Sport 1911
TRX 1252
Longhorn 1014
Tradesman 459

deanno33

Reaction score
Over 37% of the trucks built so far have been Big Horns.

The way it appears, those have been most stripped down dealer orders. I just mean it seems like sold Big Horn orders are sitting in D. Certainly not claiming to know that for sure, just watching the posts and that's what I'm interpreting.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
To add what @deanno33 said. Most of those big horns built are probly quick builds that don't have rambox, sunroof, tech packages, and stuff like that.

Most likely our builds are more complicated with the extra fancy and unique stuff. For example my back country, after its built, will need to head over to add additional accessories like steps, spray in liner, Decals, tonneau cover and things like that.

But it's like "you can build those generic trucks, why can't they at least build ours"

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Users who are viewing this thread