5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Mathis35

Reaction score
Built my truck, so I could see it... Granite Crystal isn't an option with the two-tone for the Back Country. That's frustrating.

Edit: Tried again and it was an option. Only thing I changed was properly selecting crew cab and 5.7 foot bed

Last edited:

aussie_ram

Reaction score
What link are you guys using? Doesn't seem to be working for me ... I click to build a 2022 but then takes me back to the default page.

kjensen2010

Reaction score
Absolutely, I’ll be tracking the builds. But the extent of what I’m tracking is VIN and trim. It would be impossible to track everyone by color, bed size, and options. But we’ll likely see some trends that help forecast the rest.
So as the builds start rolling out, I’ll start showing the patterns for each trim level.

For what it’s worth, I “might” be getting some tech help that would allow me to provide notifications on everyone’s build-sheet and window-sticker dates (as they are published by FCA). More to come on that. But in order to do that, I will need people’s’ FULL VIN (not just last 6 digits). If that materializes, I’ll ask everyone to PM me their numbers (if interested).
cool 3C6-3R3RL5NG-139875

Moondogger

Reaction score
Just went in an built my Limited...

There's no tech group listed at all, and the items from it aren't included in Level 1. Interesting...
I noticed that too... I know there were a couple people on here with POC's showing HUD and rear view mirror camera on Level 1.

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
I noticed that too... I know there were a couple people on here with POC's showing HUD and rear view mirror camera on Level 1.
just checked in to catch up. Up early as flew in from Italy yesterday. site is live. still some tweaks needed, couldn't order a 22' brochure but chould, in aother area, ask for updates for 22'. built my truck and the base price went up a few hundred dollars along with the 100.00 shipping increase we know about. adv. safety group and tech group doesn't appear to be an option on limited longhorn. My truck was built with all of what I ordered including both ASG and Tech Group. Truck should be at the dealer any day. So maybe mine will be one of a kind and sell at a premium come resale time.

RedNightRam

Reaction score
I just built mine and noticed that Protection Group is not available on the Laramie unless you get the Off-Road Group. It mind boggles me that Ram is stripping options of the Laramie that can be added to a Big Horn. I guess a lot more people are buying the Big Horns and just saying screwing it and getting the Limited versus the Laramie. I actually would have probably gone with a Limited if I could have gotten it in Flame Red. I just love the color combo with the Night Edition.

Calileta

Reaction score
Just built my longhorn southfork. No tech option and no listing of the tech items under level 1. However, the image of the built truck show the tech 3rd brake light. Can’t tell about HUD.

deanno33

Reaction score
Was cool to actually build a 2022 this morning (would be nicer to know they are actually building it). The only glitch in the backcountry is the pic leaves out the black headlamp bezels. Amazing what a difference headlights make in the look of a vehicle. I'm sure they will update that at some point.

Prex01

Reaction score
@n00ber is right, this tracker is for DT models (1C6). Yours is an HD, which is built in a different factory and on a different timeline. There's a tracker happening on the HDRams forum, give that one a shot.

4f4df0148097a7ffc5399c2f984d854b.jpg

This advertisement could not have come under a more appropriate poster

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Also, did anyone else notice that the 2500's were hitting lots (and probably custom order people too) before the 1500's, but you still can't build a 2500 on the website?

n00ber

Reaction score
What's really funny is that if Eighty was the actual coordinator for 1500 production, most of us would probably have our trucks right now.
To be fair, if they keep the current production rate up (and no more orders) mathamagically everyone should have their truck built in 94 or so days

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Was cool to actually build a 2022 this morning (would be nicer to know they are actually building it). The only glitch in the backcountry is the pic leaves out the black headlamp bezels. Amazing what a difference headlights make in the look of a vehicle. I'm sure they will update that at some point.
Yeah, as weird as the cloth inserts are with the 10th anniversary edition, aesthetically it does match the rest of the truck. Even if I was placing an order today, I'd still go 10th AE.

RockJock

Reaction score
Just went in an built my Limited...

There's no tech group listed at all, and the items from it aren't included in Level 1. Interesting...

Must be a mistake in the website. The HUD and digital mirror are the first 2 things listed under the interior section but nowhere to be found in build and price. My POC shows them under Limited Level 1 and I've seen them under the same on a window sticker. It has been almost exactly 2 months since their package changes. You would think Ram would have it figured out by now...

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
To be fair, if they keep the current production rate up (and no more orders) mathamagically everyone should have their truck built in 94 or so days
No, they're going to keep adding to the list. And since they're not finishing the old orders first, then there will constantly be older orders that aren't being completed.

Users who are viewing this thread