5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

BladeK

Reaction score
Interesting I wanted the Night edition and the Off road on my Limited and when I selected one it canceled the other out. I wonder if the Big Horn allows for both for some reason.
I was able to get both at the time I ordered. Lonestar/Bighorn

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
I was able to get both at the time I ordered. Lonestar/Bighorn
Must just be that lower trim that allows it. I tried it again with the Limited on the online configure and one cancels out the other still.

Edit: Went back and it lets you do it on the Laramie also. Only the Limited can't have both packages. Very odd

Alex K

Reaction score
Nothing is official unless your dealer confirms. Several members have received that very same message only to find out they are still in plain old "D" status.

Nothing is official unless your dealer confirms. Several members have received that very same message only to find out they are still in plain old "D" status.
Dealer confirmed with a ship date of 10/6

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Must just be that lower trim that allows it. I tried it again with the Limited on the online configure and one cancels out the other still.

Edit: Went back and it lets you do it on the Laramie also. Only the Limited can't have both packages. Very odd
Yeah just can't get it on the Limited. Can't do a Southwest Laramie with night edition either. If I remember correctly, you can get both on a 2500 limited.

Shawn19

Reaction score
Interesting I wanted the Night edition and the Off road on my Limited and when I selected one it canceled the other out. I wonder if the Big Horn allows for both for some reason.
The back Country seems like a combo of the night/off road/ and BUG. And the cost isn’t bad.

maxrott

Reaction score
Hi folks - it'd be great if I could get setup on order tracking as well. My details:

Order Date - 5/11/2021
Trim: 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 5'7" box
Vin: 1C6SRFJT9NN100500 (just received from dealer today, but it's been assigned for quite some time)

@Eighty will get you setup in the “2022 orders” thread. He will also need your trim, order date, and the date you received your vin for his charts and graphs.
@triple_B will set you up in “start of 2022 production”

406/218

Reaction score
When I placed my order onJune 9th, my dealer told me the Off Foad package wasn’t available with the Night Edition.

Alex K

Reaction score
Curious - when did you place your order?
May 19th. Rebel GT with ccg, air suspension, bed convenience, rebel level 2, Herman kardon, 33 gallon fuel tank, electronic shift on demand, 4x4, tri fold bed cover, spray in bed liner, running boards, pano roof

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi folks - it'd be great if I could get setup on order tracking as well. My details:

Order Date - 5/11/2021
Vin: 1C6SRFJT9NN100500 (just received from dealer today, but it's been assigned for quite some time)

@Eighty will get you setup in the “2022 orders” thread. He will also need your trim, order date, and the date you received your vin for his charts and graphs.
10-4, got you added to the tracker (including tripleB's)!

rrutkf80

Reaction score

Order Date - 5/11/2021

so much for being an early order, 500, 517 here, good luck to both of us

PaHydroRam

Reaction score
When I placed my order onJune 9th, my dealer told me the Off Foad package wasn’t available with the Night Edition.
That's what I was told as well but I remember seeing a member post his truck that just came in a the dealer and it was had Night and OFF Road. The truck was a 21 and it was silver.

PaHydroRam

Reaction score

See quoted post below
Got my baby Saturday! Real happy. 8 weeks and 1 day from order to delivery.
2118de31d89e5552975c966614ededef.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

DonnieT0025

Reaction score
Just finished with RAM chat, I told her I received an email over a week ago that my build was being sequenced to start soon. She said she was showing the hold up as one chip, and didn't show when it would arrive.

deanno33

Reaction score
Hmmm. I asked my dealer if any 2022 Rebels were in build status and potentially getting here sooner than my order (Back Country in D status since 7/9). He has one....VIN 1C6SRFLT7NN101237 that he said is pretty far along. I believe they would go 3% under invoice similar to my order. The only thing I don't like is the red/black (which I assume is the interior). Decisions.

1633026571696.png

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hmmm. I asked my dealer if any 2022 Rebels were in build status and potentially getting here sooner than my order (Back Country in D status since 7/9). He has one....VIN 1C6SRFLT7NN101237 that he said is pretty far along. I believe they would go 3% under invoice similar to my order. The only thing I don't like is the red/black (which I assume is the interior). Decisions.

View attachment 106807
Just wait and get what you want. That's a huge point of custom ordering.

BladeK

Reaction score
This 22 vin is from a dealer in Arlington TX off autotrader.
1C6SRFHM6NN184337

This one from Houston.
1C6SRFHM1NN134882

deanno33

Reaction score
Just wait and get what you want. That's a huge point of custom ordering.
You're probably right. I just struggle as I need my truck by mid November. Turned mine in when I ordered and was told 8-12 weeks....tomorrow is 12 weeks. Heck, I'm good with 16-18 weeks and actually figured that in when I ordered. Now, every day that goes by I'm more doubtful mid November is possible.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You're probably right. I just struggle as I need my truck by mid November. Turned mine in when I ordered and was told 8-12 weeks....tomorrow is 12 weeks. Heck, I'm good with 16-18 weeks and actually figured that in when I ordered. Now, every day that goes by I'm more doubtful mid November is possible.
I hear ya, not getting mine puts a wrench in my hunting season. But, I'll just keep rocking Plan B

Users who are viewing this thread