5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

PCHokie

Reaction score
@Eighty - Just checked with the dealer, my ship date was pushed a day later to 9/24.
Also checked with them that they do accept the Tread Lightly affiliate discount of 1% under invoice.

Question, how do you come up with what 1% actually is? 1% of the MSRP or 1% of invoice?
For me, it came out like this (1% below invoice).

I’m guessing FWP = invoice?

Attachments

• 9C9AAF3B-8D28-422F-94DD-7DF535C3A54C.png
    9C9AAF3B-8D28-422F-94DD-7DF535C3A54C.png
    247.3 KB · Views: 84

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
FWIW I went with Access Fund as opposed to Tread Lightly. Access Fund was only $50 for a year membership and I have the same FCA Affiliate Rewards document with my control number.

R3RAM

Reaction score
That information is in another thread my friend. However, like you, it's super hard to find those 10% + off of msrp ( I live in the northeast as well). There is plenty of info in the "how to negotiate off of msrp" thread. Right now in these times, I'm super happy with 1% under invoice with tread lightly.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Appreciate the info, now if I could find that thread after my searches came up empty....

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score
Appreciate the info, now if I could find that thread after my searches came up empty....

It is sticked at the top of Forums > 5th Generation (2019+) Ram 1500s > 5th Gen General Discussion

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
I think this is the thread you are looking for:

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score

I like that one better. It starts the tread off with the info instead of having to hunt the sticky thread for it.

R3RAM

Reaction score

Agreed! Thanks for the link, super helpful!!

Last edited:

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I read an article earlier today the Jeep has removed the quadr-lift air suspension from the Grand Cherokee L's.....I hope that change doesn't cross the aisle.

Surfnurse311

Reaction score
For me, it came out like this (1% below invoice).

I’m guessing FWP = invoice?

Mine literally showed invoice price instead of fwp and had fwp below at the bottom along with employee price listed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PCHokie

Reaction score
You know you can get employee price at mark dodge without even asking or negotiating
I do now, but didn’t when I ordered. Saving another 4-5k not worth going to back of line for me, 1% below invoice is fair to me. Mark Dodge is only a 4 1/2 hour drive for me, I will definitely use them for my next purchase if I decide to stick with Ram. I get a new truck every 2-3 years so it won’t be that far out.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I do now, but didn’t when I ordered. Saving another 4-5k not worth going to back of line for me, 1% below invoice is fair to me. Mark Dodge is only a 4 1/2 hour drive for me, I will definitely use them for my next purchase if I decide to stick with Ram. I get a new truck every 2-3 years so it won’t be that far out.
I did not know when i oredered in april from a local dealership from a old friend from high-school. He gave me friends and family price. Well after joining here and reading for months i learned alot, went from a loaded bighorn to a limited longhorn this time. I am saving more even though i will have it shipped from md to Pittsburgh pa.

Hasti17

Reaction score
Just received good news from my dealership that my build will start the first week in October (not sure how they know this exactly) so hopefully received by November.
You must have went D1 and they assume that means ~2 weeks untill build

Users who are viewing this thread