5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I haven't started a new thread yet. Kinda waiting on triple_B to post up some breakdowns, and we'll see where things go. I'm not a big fan of "following" people, but it might be a good idea to "follow" both him and me.
We shall follow where you go, Master. We shall follow where you go. We shall follow where you go. We shall follow where you go.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Odd, I can't pull one up for you. Do you have a link that pulls this up?
Nevermind. Turns out the "Jeep" site doesn't show it, but the "Ram Trucks" one does. That's the complete opposite of what I found the other day with some late-2021 trucks.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a build sheet :)
It’s happening
My 22 rebel is coming!!!
dc78912db2d0d7b0e4144e5020f7a384.gif

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
After switching from the Jeep site to the RamTrucks site, I'm finding several build sheets now. I'll let anyone know if I find theirs (so far I've found a bunch of TRX's for the TRX Forum folks).

PaHydroRam

Reaction score
would you explain what this means I must have missed it if you already did explain it
"Wrecked by Detail 6/21"
I ordered a 21 in April. It came in the second week of June. Signed paperwork and clearing out my old truck and the detailer was to bring the truck around to me but took the drivers side down the side of the building. Needed to be repaired and a new bedside. I don't know why they spent the effort polishing the marks and scratches........ I had them reorder another one (22) in June and again waiting for a truck to arrive. So close but so far

Attachments

• 21 Hydro Blue 2.jpg
    21 Hydro Blue 2.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 59

BernieR

Reaction score
I stopped at my dealer today to get my oil changed in my 2010 Mariner (my backup ride until new truck comes in). I asked about Blue Shade Pearl. He said it can be selected now and truly is limited to the Limited 10th Anniversary for MY22 only. I asked about editing my order to that color and he said out of the question. It would seem that they don't want to rock the boat with RAM either. I told him no big deal and that it was OK. He said they were at 6 custom ordered trucks which was 3 times more than they've ever had before. None in D1 status yet. He kindly reminded me I didn't need to bug them as part of the new vehicle sales manager's daily routine was checking order status. HE wants to be the first to tell me updates on my truck. I told him challenge accepted!! 🤣🤣
Has anyone actually placed an order for the new color "Blue Shade" yet? I saw it was available to configure on the Canadian RAM website a day or two ago but now it's gone?

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
I ordered a 21 in April. It came in the second week of June. Signed paperwork and clearing out my old truck and the detailer was to bring the truck around to me but took the drivers side down the side of the building. Needed to be repaired and a new bedside. I don't know why they spent the effort polishing the marks and scratches........ I had them reorder another one (22) in June and again waiting for a truck to arrive. So close but so far
That’s awful. I feel so bad for you. they better have given you a great deal on the 22

PaHydroRam

Reaction score
That’s awful. I feel so bad for you. they better have given you a great deal on the 22
They finally stepped up. Unfortunately waiting this long I have a whole lot of parts to put on when it finally arrives. It's almost like someone depressed eating instead I just get parts for a truck I don't have. Which in turn is making the wait worse....... I didn't think this through hahahaha

Eh_Ron

Reaction score
Has anyone actually placed an order for the new color "Blue Shade" yet? I saw it was available to configure on the Canadian RAM website a day or two ago but now it's gone?
Blue Shade Pearl still there. Under limited trim select etorque and then jump to Options & Technology. Select 10th anniversary and then go back to Colours & Wheels. The Blue Shade Pearl shows up.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure how (or where) I'm going to present this info in the future, as it's a really cluttered chart. But as of right now, here's an update.

Only one member build sheet discovered so far (@DizzyDean13) - it's a Canadian build. Hope to see one for @RedNightRam tonight, along with others.

I'm watching 958 VINs right now, which is a combination of the 5th Gen forum, the TRX forum, and several dealer listings. As of right now, 26 of them have build sheets. A drop in the bucket, for sure. @triple_B will be able to report full numbers for all VINs - I just don't have that capability.

Quick breakdown on the build sheets that have been found so far:
Canada = 15
Puerto Rico = 3
Mexico = 1
Iowa = 2
Texas = 4
Michigan = 1

And sliced another way:
Bighorn = 8
Laramie = 3
Rebel/Sport = 1
TRX = 14

In the chart below, you can see where they fall on the VIN scale (look for colored dots running up and down the 9/15-9/16 range).

In this sample set (which is by no means comprehensive):
VINs <10,000 = 13
VINs 10k-20k = 6
VINs 20k-30k = 4
VINs 30k-40k = 0
VINs 40k-50k = 2
VINs 50k-60k = 1
VINs 60k-70k = 0
VINs 70k-80k = 0

1631805118387.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors