5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Some will try to interpret it as a political issue, I'm just stating facts. If no one's working no supplies no supplies no truck.
Some or making more not to work than if they went to work . I know as I have extended family members that's riding that ship.
Don't take anything I say personally. Just hope they have enough supplies to build ours as I have waited 22 years to get a new one.
I think you just need to chill, and stick to the topics. Right now, the issue is chip shortage. Those are the only facts we need to know.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The language censorship here is a clearly a clusterfucked ****show.
well guys i just got flagged for saying,/writing clusterf***. yep the internet police just rain on my parade. But it took two weeks for them to write me a nice letter and email me. now i am on probation. I apologize to all the 10 year olds here, that are waiting on their trucks to be built/delivered, and had to be exposed to my lack of judgement.
i am truly sorry

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
well guys i just got flagged for saying,/writing clusterf***. yep the internet police just rain on my parade. But it took two weeks for them to write me a nice letter and email me. now i am on probation. I apologize to all the 10 year olds here, that are waiting on their trucks to be built/delivered, and had to be exposed to my lack of judgement.
i am truly sorry
ruh roh raggy...looks like there are a lot of us that are about to have to apologize.
For my past transgressions, I truly apologize as well. It was a grave error in judgment, and does not represent who I am as a person.

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
ruh roh raggy...looks like there are a lot of us that are about to have to apologize.
For my past transgressions, I truly apologize as well. It was a grave error in judgment, and does not represent who I am as a person.
Eighty, dont worry about it! i just got so worked up because everyone was saying it, and its so fun to say!

brenan00

Reaction score
Seeing a pattern here. People that don't have (need) 4x4 don't need the locker/anti-spin. Makes sense.
I bought 4x2 with e locker, instead of off road . I’m more worried about soft sand here on Oahu and in AZ when we move. The problem was you to have 3.92, so lower mpg. I was surprised my first tank went 19.4 but I have stepped on it yet.

brenan00

Reaction score
Are you going into a program or rehab too?

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
I apologize as well I guess there's gonna be a whole list of us in jail/probation!!!

SunnyS

Reaction score
Never get off a slippery boat ramp down here in Florida without that locker and most times 4wd has to be engaged.

brenan00

Reaction score
I apologize as well I guess there's gonna be a whole list of us in jail/probation!!!
They are not going to let you try and track your trucks anymore. No more ram chat. Dealer communications, and no 2022 orders. That’s not so bad but they’ll take Eighties chart away. When they let you back in Nothing will have changed.

R3RAM

Reaction score
@Eighty - Just checked with the dealer, my ship date was pushed a day later to 9/24.
Also checked with them that they do accept the Tread Lightly affiliate discount of 1% under invoice.

Question, how do you come up with what 1% actually is? 1% of the MSRP or 1% of invoice?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@Eighty - Just checked with the dealer, my ship date was pushed a day later to 9/24.
Also checked with them that they do accept the Tread Lightly affiliate discount of 1% under invoice.

Question, how do you come up with what 1% actually is? 1% of the MSRP or 1% of invoice?
I don't know for sure, but I assume they would take the invoice price and deduct 1%.

Users who are viewing this thread