5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
where did he post that?
shouldn't it be in the order tracking section.
It's in General Discussion.

This thread has gotten way too long, and there are 37 conversations going on simultaneously. So it's about time to start a new thread. Plus, the way triple_B usually operates is to start a new thread each day (showing results). I'll coordinate with him to make sure that the new threads are in the Ordering Information section.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It's in General Discussion.

This thread has gotten way too long, and there are 37 conversations going on simultaneously. So it's about time to start a new thread. Plus, the way triple_B usually operates is to start a new thread each day (showing results). I'll coordinate with him to make sure that the new threads are in the Ordering Information section.
You have a point, but then what should we use this one for?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Not that it helps our 1500 discussion, but my dealer received two 2022- 2500 trucks in the past few days. Not sure if 2500 production was on a similar schedule as 1500 though
The 2500's are built in a different factory (in Mexico) and started on an earlier timeline. So it's apples and oranges, really.

Eh_Ron

Reaction score
on a slightly different note. any Cdns out there go on the build and price and notice that a) the ORG is not there and b) the Backcountry package isn't either. don't know if it matters, but it's weird and makes me wonder why and if it's being pulled or something. the reason i ordered my Ram had a lot to do with how i could customize the build to get only what i wanted, and nothing else. don't want a Rebel, don't want a sunroof. want fancy lights. want fancy dash. want cloth seats. want bench seat. want sleeper ORG with serious capabilities. all i know is that my Ram better come EXACTLY as ordered or ****'s going to get ugly at the dealership!
I see it on the Canadian site. Under Big Horn you can see the backcountry package however cannot figure out the combination of options to actually get it selected. Continues to show it is not available with options selected. To make it show up you have to select the 4x4 5.7L crew cab. Also the ORG shows up under Big Horn when selecting 4x4 5.7L Crew Cab as well. You just have to play with the configurations and you will get the options to pop up. I noticed ORG under Rebel and Laramie trims as well but not under Sport trim.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've got "real things" to do today, but wanted to post an updated chart with new additions (@tsh_atx, @Ben1500GT). I've locked in the 9/13 start date, and will keep the other assumptions (we're tracking reality now, against the assumptions). You'll notice I added more dots showing actual build sheets that I'm aware of (by trim).

1631726432058.png

jchuchla

Reaction score
Hey, in case anyone needs a reason to be unhappy today. I searched for build sheets for all VINs that I have (I can't check partial VINs). Didn't find a single member VIN.
Don't remember if i gave you a complete or partial. Here's the complete if it helps your data analysis. 1C6SRFJT5NN149628 - Laramie, 4x4 Hemi w/etorque, quad cab, 5'7" with rambox, hydro blue, spray in liner and trifold tonneau. (no anti spin or locker diff)

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
Do only the hard ones need rails installed, or do the roll-ups need them too?
I had extang 2.0 solid cover on my gmc for 3.5 years loved it. No rails clamps only. Around 900. Dont want to spend 2k plus. Easy install

Users who are viewing this thread