5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

myfast3rdgen

Reaction score
Hey everyone - new to the forum and am so glad I found it! Lots of helpful tips, especially around the negotiation aspects of buying! Looking to order a 2022 Ram 1500 Rebel very soon and this will be the very first vehicle I have ever ordered - looking forward to the process!
Welcome to the Sh**show.
- Don't talk about politics
- Don't brag about your price
- You can say clusterfuck and not get in trouble

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just throwing this out there, but I bought a Bak Revolver for my 2019 and it is the best tonneau cover I've ever used. And, the new Revolvers allow the tailgate to be closed without having to do anything special.
Do only the hard ones need rails installed, or do the roll-ups need them too?

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
My 2022 Limited with every option is being ordered today. Is there any reason to be worried it won't have UC5?
All the MY22 trucks except Tradesman SHOULD have UC5. That is part of "base" in MY22 trucks moving forward. But we're in really weird times right now so who knows!!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, in case anyone needs a reason to be unhappy today. I searched for build sheets for all VINs that I have (I can't check partial VINs). Didn't find a single member VIN.

But I did find several dealer-listed VINs. Here's an example.
Listing:
Build Sheet:

So it looks like some dealers are getting trucks now. I guess the "sold orders take priority" thing is debunked.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
i did not see bedliner on either of those two trucks

maybe they are just building the ones that did not want bedliner

they both have the shorter bed.

I could not tell what outside color they are.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Another couple of notes.
triple_B is out on a business trip today, and won't have access to his laptop until this evening. So we won't get any juicy data from him for a bit.

However, he did make a post last night, in case anyone missed it. He reported finding 572 build sheets.

SilverNight22

Reaction score
Hey, in case anyone needs a reason to be unhappy today. I searched for build sheets for all VINs that I have (I can't check partial VINs). Didn't find a single member VIN.

Listing:
Build Sheet:

So it looks like some dealers are getting trucks now. I guess the "sold orders take priority" thing is debunked.

Not that it helps our 1500 discussion, but my dealer received two 2022- 2500 trucks in the past few days. Not sure if 2500 production was on a similar schedule as 1500 though

2022 Laramie Crew Cab, 5.7L w/ eTorque, 5' 7" Bed, Silver Billet, Night Edition, 26 Gal, BUG, Level B Equipment, Uconnect 5 w/ 8.4"
Order Placed 9/4/21
VIN171636

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score

Listing:
Build Sheet:

But they need demos to show to get people to place orders for more...

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Another couple of notes.
triple_B is out on a business trip today, and won't have access to his laptop until this evening. So we won't get any juicy data from him for a bit.

However, he did make a post last night, in case anyone missed it. He reported finding 572 build sheets.
where did he post that?
shouldn't it be in the order tracking section.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Listing:
Build Sheet:

That's a high vin number too, at least compared to our starting point. I would figure that dealers probably need some kind of inventory on the lot or they're going to risk having a huge chunk of their dealer network go under. The entire industry is just in an odd place right now.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This also coincides with what heard about them producing those first few in basic colors. Those two BigHorns had to have come off the line faster than my Limited will, just because of config. Maybe this week is getting stuff produced for dealer inventory and then they'll start on a mix between sold orders and dealer orders.

monkeypunch

Reaction score
Just throwing this out there, but I bought a Bak Revolver for my 2019 and it is the best tonneau cover I've ever used. And, the new Revolvers allow the tailgate to be closed without having to do anything special.
I don't think it fits the MFT trucks...

shepboyrd

Reaction score
The E-Locker or Anti-Spin:

I wondered about this myself but on my POC for my Rebel it does not sayin one or the other ( I do have DH8 ESOD) about the diff. Do Rebels come standard with the e-locker?
When I ordered my rebel, there was no option for open or posi, only E-Locker. Which I prefer anyway

PCHokie

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread