5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

R3RAM

Reaction score
Checked for a my build sheet for VIN 100937, nothing yet.

GandB21

Reaction score

Markvv

Reaction score
I keep checking multiple times a day for my build sheet, nothing yet. Supposed to ship on the sixteenth so it should be soon.

MojitoJLUR

Reaction score
I keep checking multiple times a day for my build sheet, nothing yet. Supposed to ship on the sixteenth so it should be soon.
When I ordered my Jeep, there was a thread just like this for Jeeps. Based on what I saw there, it seems like the "ship date" is actually the day it comes off the assembly line. Then they need to arrange transportation, blah blah blah. Just what I saw then so take it for what it's worth.

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
Hey all I ordered my 2022 rebel
It is a Canadian order D1 status
Estimated shipping sept 14 2021 (😂)
We will see I guess

Could you add me to notifications
Last 6 of vin is 153768
Order 6/23/21
2022 Rebel
Well that's just not fair!! HAHA J/K. Happy for you ... just a little jealous. OK ALOT jealous

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Eighty. I'm sorry to ask but can you explain the chart? My dealer has no update for me.
It's probably a good time to explain this, for the benefit of everyone who has joined recently.

On the left side of the chart, I'm showing all of the users who have submitted their VINs. It shows the timeline of orders (VINs are assigned sequentially as they're taken). So we can see how many orders are being entered in the system as a function of time. VINs start at 100,000 (and are currently up to ~72,000). Stellantis does not publish this data, so we are crowd-sourcing it.

On the right side of the chart is an idealistic timeline of production, and it's based on several idealistic assumptions:
  • Production will start 9/13 (hopefully this is true)
  • SHAP will produce 6,000 trucks/week (this is based on a rough running average of what they produced on the 2021 run). Their goals are higher than this (more like 7,000/week), plus they're going to 7-day weeks. So I assume they're expecting to produce as much as 8,000+ trucks/week in the near future. But to be conservative, I'm still assuming their historical capacity of 6,000/week.
  • Orders will arrive at dealerships approximately 3-4 weeks from the time they enter production (this is also based on historical averages, as reported by users in the 2021 run).
  • Orders will be produced sequentially by VIN. This is absolutely not going to happen, but there's no other way to project the production. As I've mentioned before, we will see a scatter-graph of trucks being produced up-and-down the range of VINs.
Everything on the right is "fortune telling", and will be updated as reality sets in. The main idea with this chart is to give everyone some sort of expectation as to when they should expect their trucks (based on as much logic/knowledge as I can find).
The thin blue line represents the projected "Build Sheet" date. That is, when your truck enters production.
The thick blue line represents the projected "Arrival" date at your dealer.
So, @GandB21, in your case, with a VIN of 120423, the chart predicts that you would see your truck built around 10/7, with delivery taking place between 10/30-11/6. If you get it earlier than that, you'll be one of the lucky ones.

As production begins, @triple_B will know which build sheets are produced on a daily basis (he has the ability to scan for them, as well as window stickers).

Delivery at dealers is only known by you users. So continuing with the crowd-sourcing concept, I hope that everyone will follow up for the benefit of the group - and let us all know when your truck eventually shows up at your dealer.

Hasti17

Reaction score
Aaron said he has very limited Orders Currently D1 at mark dodge so no change there,
ALSO,
"If you have an AR Number, Company Code, or Membership. Used within 30 Days of delivery [Prior to], it is good for 500 dollars off Quoted Price"- Aaron @ Mark Dodge

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Aaron said he has very limited Orders Currently D1 at mark dodge so no change there,
ALSO,
"If you have a an AR Number, Company Code, or Membership. Used within 30 Days of delivery [Prior to], it is good for 500 dollars off Quoted Price"- Aaron @ Mark Dodge
Is that $500 in reference to the Tread Lightly discount?

Hasti17

Reaction score
Based on this it Should be, i have a supplier code so it 100% applies to that. So with this theres a 400$ upside to getting a tread lightly membership as it appears, but certainly double check if applicable.

Prex01

Reaction score
Still D for me… I asked Areti from ram chat if he could confirm what the schedules are showing for MY 22 production and he told me that they were not privy to production dates

7-7 order
7-9 D status

22 BH Night Edition Ram Boxes Billet Silver 12” Display 3.92’s

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Based on this it Should be, i have a supplier code so it 100% applies to that. So with this theres a 400$ upside to getting a tread lightly membership as it appears, but certainly double check if applicable.
Thanks! I just reached out to them to confirm.

Dupras

Reaction score
Just quick update from my dealer. I ordered my truck in the middle of August before any announced changes to trim levels. Dealer confirmed that my Limited Level 1 will reflect the new changes that were made, at the new price point

Yoodie

Reaction score
Yes the “AR” refers to the Affiliates Rewards program of which Tread Lightly is an Affiliate. There are other affiliates; think of companines that Stellantis works with to produce their product. It could be suppliers, and companies like that as well as organizations with which they have a relationship. People in the company can get employee pricing, folks in the next orbit can get an affiliate discount. They have partnered with Tread Lightly to support the organization and have given them Affiliate status. You can go to the program site and see if your company has an Affiliate status. Doesn’t look like there is a list but there is a program phone #.

Tread Lightly is a way for the rest of us to get an AR deal just by becoming a member.

I dont think there is a list of affiliates but here is the link for the program.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
ram chat still has me a D status. So no change on my end.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Users who are viewing this thread