5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

DTol

Reaction score
I wish... d to C back to just D
My comment was that most of us in d1 status did not go to C status. That is all about certain dealers being audited to ensure their sold orders are real sold orders.

DTol

Reaction score
has anyone who ordered early based on the chart eighty posts, checked their build status?
or is it still too early
Couple times a day for the last couple of days. They are going to have to issue some build sheets pretty soon if they are going to start building them tomorrow. Still waiting for that first one to be reported.

Last edited:

RockJock

Reaction score
Well maybe tomorrow is the big day finally. We haven't heard anything about it being pushed back and this is as close as we've gotten to a predicted start date without it getting pushed back.

myfast3rdgen

Reaction score
Well maybe tomorrow is the big day finally. We haven't heard anything about it being pushed back and this is as close as we've gotten to a predicted start date without it getting pushed back.
I threw a penny in the fountain today. I'm feeling good about it too.

Last edited:

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm happy to prey to any deity that might be listening to get this started...lol

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

DizzyDean13

Reaction score
Hey all I ordered my 2022 rebel
It is a Canadian order D1 status
Estimated shipping sept 14 2021 (😂)
We will see I guess

Could you add me to notifications
Last 6 of vin is 153768
Order 6/23/21
2022 Rebel

rickyf

Reaction score
How are people finding out that they are in D, D1, or C status? Is there a way other than asking your dealer? I don't want to bug my salesman by asking for updates too often. A few days after I ordered he sent me an order confirmation showing the VIN, VON, etc. with D status. Hoping there's a better way to know. Thanks

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How are people finding out that they are in D, D1, or C status? Is there a way other than asking your dealer? I don't want to bug my salesman by asking for updates too often. A few days after I ordered he sent me an order confirmation showing the VIN, VON, etc. with D status. Hoping there's a better way to know. Thanks
Going to your dealer is the only way to really know unless you want to harass ram chat and try to decrypt their useless cryptic words.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well its “a little busy” over there right now…lol

7cf3a44054a6c5f7212a0188164adeca.jpg

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

myfast3rdgen

Reaction score
So can everyone call their respective dealer and buy them about thier status? I don’t want to be that guy 😂🤷🏽

I'm just checking that URL that was posted for the build sheet to pop up. We probably have a better idea what's going on then the dealers at this point.

That being said - No update on my build sheet yet

Users who are viewing this thread