5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
🤣🤣🤣 ALL THE TIME!!!!!

I give them the address and phone number of the dealer.... and i use my sales reps name, phone number and e-mail .
I took it one step further just now and provided clearly fake information (other than the VIN) to Ram Chat; it had no affect on them providing me with information. However, the information they gave me today makes it seem like I'm no longer in D1, which my dealer confirmed on Monday. I'm going to reach back out to the dealer to find out if I went backward from D1. For ****s and giggles, here is the chat... It's been a long week and I needed to have some fun.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 64

Mathis35

Reaction score
I took it one step further just now and provided clearly fake information (other than the VIN) to Ram Chat; it had no affect on them providing me with information. However, the information they gave me today makes it seem like I'm no longer in D1, which my dealer confirmed on Monday. I'm going to reach back out to the dealer to find out if I went backward from D1. For ****s and giggles, here is the chat... It's been a long week and I needed to have some fun.
Better go create that holden.abigone email lol

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Guys and gals,

I just found this guide on the Stellantis media website. It might bring some clarification for the moment of features/options until the B&P and brochure is available.
So... this guide raises a huge, at least in my mind, question. Why is there no "Limited" model listed? there is the "Limited Longhorn" and the "Limited 10th Anniversary," but no "Limited." This is especially concerning to me because my dealer just confirmed I'm on the status roller coaster, as I went from D (last week) to C (last Friday) to D1 this Monday, and now back to C today. I'm not sure how/why I went from D1 to C, but the fact that this Stellantis guide does not show a "Limited" model makes me wonder if they've decided to scrap the model all together and just go from Limited Longhorn to Limited 10th Anniversary Edition. That makes no sense, which means it is more likely than not. :)

I hope I'm wrong, and probably am, but I just don't get the backward status change and the failure to include the "Limited" trim in the Stellantis guide.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
There's some strange stuff in this document. For example, it lists a "Rebel Black Appearance Package". First I've heard of that. And it says that it comes with 17" wheels...mistake?

1630601972887.png

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
And it shows that Electronic Shift On Demand isn't available on the Rebel. Well, my order has it included.

1630602182175.png

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
Sorry to jump in mid-thread but I think I'm in exactly the same spot as many of you.

Trying to place an order an a Night Edition 1500 Limited and Mark Dodge is saying I can't add the ASG.

That problem is that I don't understand what is standard in a Limited Night Edition. Another local dealer is asking me which Limited Level I wanted. B&P will let me do both the Night and LL1 or ASG. Sounds like neither can be ordered?

omaha_cyclone

Reaction score
Now my local dealer is saying he can order LL1 which Mark Dodge says he can't. Pricing is the same between the two dealers once I account for the LL1 difference. Really surprised they were the same as Mark Dodge.

EDIT: Sounds like you can get LL1 but not ASG. Basically the same thing.

Last edited:

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
So... this guide raises a huge, at least in my mind, question. Why is there no "Limited" model listed? there is the "Limited Longhorn" and the "Limited 10th Anniversary," but no "Limited." This is especially concerning to me because my dealer just confirmed I'm on the status roller coaster, as I went from D (last week) to C (last Friday) to D1 this Monday, and now back to C today. I'm not sure how/why I went from D1 to C, but the fact that this Stellantis guide does not show a "Limited" model makes me wonder if they've decided to scrap the model all together and just go from Limited Longhorn to Limited 10th Anniversary Edition. That makes no sense, which means it is more likely than not. :)

I hope I'm wrong, and probably am, but I just don't get the backward status change and the failure to include the "Limited" trim in the Stellantis guide.
I got really excited when I found this and posted it BEFORE I read through it. It's riddled with incorrect/incomplete information and I believe obsolete based on the letter sent to RAM dealers a month or so ago that @Eighty posted.

So once again, more questions than answers. I was really digging last night and looking at various worldwide sites for RAM. I didn't go to each and every one of them but it would appear only the Canadian site has the MY22 B&P at this time. Even that seems like there might be some obsolete information on it.

One thing that really caught my eye was the Australian site had a fairly lengthy disclaimer/apology/explanation of what's going on with supplier constrains and chip shortages. It would be nice if they would do that up here-at least it shows they "care" and we're "in this together". I feel like we're seriously in the dark and NOT being kept informed very well in the US.

Keeping silent is NOT the answer!

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I got really excited when I found this and posted it BEFORE I read through it. It's riddled with incorrect/incomplete information and I believe obsolete based on the letter sent to RAM dealers a month or so ago that @Eighty posted.

So once again, more questions than answers. I was really digging last night and looking at various worldwide sites for RAM. I didn't go to each and every one of them but it would appear only the Canadian site has the MY22 B&P at this time. Even that seems like there might be some obsolete information on it.

One thing that really caught my eye was the Australian site had a fairly lengthy disclaimer/apology/explanation of what's going on with supplier constrains and chip shortages. It would be nice if they would do that up here-at least it shows they "care" and we're "in this together". I feel like we're seriously in the dark and NOT being kept informed very well in the US.

Keeping silent is NOT the answer!
This is what I call dicknanigans

2022 Ram 1500 Big horn Back country (D status)

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

tybeeace

Reaction score
I was told by a dealer yesterday if I wanted to order the two tone it was not available. Strange!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It really is incredible to me that there's so much conflicting information on the configurations. Having a dealer that doesn't know/understand is one thing. But press releases and product info sheets - that directly conflict with the ordering system - that's insane.
This is a real cluster****.
Dammit, still doesn't work for me.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score

There's some strange stuff in this document. For example, it lists a "Rebel Black Appearance Package". First I've heard of that. And it says that it comes with 17" wheels...mistake?

View attachment 104367

And it shows that Electronic Shift On Demand isn't available on the Rebel. Well, my order has it included.

View attachment 104368

Well clusterfuck... Per the Stellantis Media site's press release yesterday (https://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com/newsrelease.do?id=22878&mid=70), there is no standalone "Limited" model. So... what the hell does this mean for those of us that have purchased a non-10th Anniversary Limited?!?!?

View attachment 104369
I don't think they're proof-reading their own content very well. I don't think all the information for the majority of the packages is current and/or correct. To the best of my knowledge there is still a "standard" Limited available, ESOD transfer case should be on Rebel, etc. There was mention made that the 10th Anniversary includes 22" wheels which it does NOT-that's a separate option. We need to see some actual built sheets/Monroney stickers posted on here AND Ram needs to step up and post the legitimate MY22 content for the US market.

This is all VERY frustrating to say the least. Ram builds the best truck available. The correct information flow is not on par!

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Maybe that guide was just for trim lines that were affected?

Users who are viewing this thread