5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

DTol

Reaction score
Gonna go get another cup of coffee. Think I'll put something in it. :( Extreme up and then extreme down.

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
so....what are they "assembling" with all the shifts this weekend before the layoff?

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
You would think Ram marketing would at least update the website ramtrucks.com to 2022 models so we could play with it while we await production of our long overdue builds.

Yoodie

Reaction score
Oh I got a rebel gt flame red, night edition
I wondered if that combo (GT & Night) was possible. Nada builder shows them in conflict. Good to know. Can you post more about your option selections. Did you get comfort or technology groups?

RockJock

Reaction score
Maybe the shut down next week is a good thing. Maybe they're using the time to do PM's on equipment, stock up on some microchips, schedule 22 builds so they can full speed when they start up on the 7th. Wouldn't that be nice!

I guess really we're not doing too bad. We've only had (2) 1 week shut downs due to chip shortages I believe

Hasti17

Reaction score
They might do it for an order but not for anything sitting on the lot right now.
That is the current position all of the big three in my area, If you order a truck you can use a supplier discount. If you're looking for a lot model they will not give you the discount.

DTol

Reaction score
I wonder why my D1 status change is so far out of sequence. Lucky or something else.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Maybe they want to get all the 6'4" boxes out of the way since they've eliminated that from so many trims?

RedNightRam

Reaction score
I wonder why my D1 status change is so far out of sequence. Lucky or something else.
Maybe they want to get all the 6'4" boxes out of the way since they've eliminated that from so many trims?
I think @KWKSLVR hit the nail on the head.
@DTol you and I ordered on the same day and I have a 6’-4” box too. Although we don’t have the same color, we both have a red. I’m not getting my hopes up. I am taking my D1 status as they are planning their build schedules. For all I know, they could be building my truck in October. I hope not, but if I didn’t have bad luck, then I’d have no luck at all.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think @KWKSLVR hit the nail on the head.
@DTol you and I ordered on the same day and I have a 6’-4” box too. Although we don’t have the same color, we both have a red. I’m not getting my hopes up. I am taking my D1 status as they are planning their build schedules. For all I know, they could be building my truck in October. I hope not, but if I didn’t have bad luck, then I’d have no luck at all.
I implore you all to not listen to me. I've done enough damage to everyone's karma over the past 10 pages of this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/