5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Interesting post today
977e88efc3735f0069fd582b42175f41.jpg

2022 Ram 1500 Big horn Back country (D status)

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
S**t, put my hourly pay toward my truck, and ill go fill in for 2 weeks...
Ha...im right behind you...just for a week..
Lol.

2022 Ram 1500 Big horn Back country (D status)

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

Fthoodmp

Reaction score
The only way to get any official information on your order is to pester your dealer or Ram Chat. But I can add you to the tracking chart (you'll show up on tomorrow morning's update), and when your truck goes into production we (that is, @triple_B) can provide you a notification.
Can I be added as well my vin is 101969 ordered 5/20 it’s in D Status…thanks

o4major97

Reaction score
people mention ram chat. i hate to ask, but what is that and how do i access it?

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
following is cut and pasted from ram chat at 10:15 today.
Thank you so much for holding, I appreciate your patience. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. The 2022 RAM 1500 production has not started quite yet, however we do expect it to begin very soon. For an ETA on production start we can suggest reaching out to your factory ordering dealerships sales department, as they do have access to the latest production schedules. In this case we can suggest checking back next week for an update on your order. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the RAM family!10:16:15 AM
ok. I was hoping you would know when the 22' production would start now that we are at the end of August. I know shifts have been scheduled at the plant for this weekend. Can you confirm what they will be assembling this weekend, 21 or 22s? Robert10:17:48 AM
Maurice

The 2022 RAM 1500 production has not started quite yet, however we do expect it to begin very soon. We do not have any ETAs at customer care until after a vehicle ships. For an ETA we can suggest reaching out to your factory ordering dealership.10:19:07 AM
Me

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So, a couple of people on the TRX forum are reporting that their 2022 orders have gone into D1 status now. Anybody here?

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So, a couple of people on the TRX forum are reporting that their 2022 orders have gone into D1 status now. Anybody here?
I was at the dealer last night and was D then and no build sheet populating for me yet. Then again, I was 19k VINs in, so don't expect to be in the first batch.

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
following is cut and pasted from ram chat at 10:15 today.
Thank you so much for holding, I appreciate your patience. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. The 2022 RAM 1500 production has not started quite yet, however we do expect it to begin very soon. For an ETA on production start we can suggest reaching out to your factory ordering dealerships sales department, as they do have access to the latest production schedules. In this case we can suggest checking back next week for an update on your order. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the RAM family!10:16:15 AM
ok. I was hoping you would know when the 22' production would start now that we are at the end of August. I know shifts have been scheduled at the plant for this weekend. Can you confirm what they will be assembling this weekend, 21 or 22s? Robert10:17:48 AM
Maurice

The 2022 RAM 1500 production has not started quite yet, however we do expect it to begin very soon. We do not have any ETAs at customer care until after a vehicle ships. For an ETA we can suggest reaching out to your factory ordering dealership.10:19:07 AM
Me
That's interesting ... I've always gotten "check back in 3 weeks". Makes me think that the Sept 1st start date has some validity.

Users who are viewing this thread