5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

DTol

Reaction score
Fthoodmp got his Vin 101969 on May 20. My Vin 102566 came May 27th. The difference is 597 orders in a week? Does that mean they have 2,565 trucks to build before mine? It will be interesting to see how many May orders get built in the first couple of days after start up and if the build schedule is based on Vin number sequence.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
@Eighty go ahead and throw me on the tracker

2022 Limited Order

Placed 7/9
Last 6: 122391
Ok, I'll get you in. But I'm putting your order date as 7/14, as that's the date that corresponds with your VIN.

DTol

Reaction score
I’m 121256 and was given the same old response of gathering parts, etc…. Makes me wonder if the theory of lumping similar trucks together is true.

On a side note, a buddy of mine was in our local dealership last night looking at a jeep for his wife. He works for Cleveland Cliffs who is a supplier for Stellantis and when he asked about his supplier discount of 1% below invoice, they told him they weren’t honoring those types of discounts as of right now due to the shortage of new vehicles. Anyone else heard of dealerships not honoring discounts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine was a thousand below invoice but I went through the Costco program. Second vehicle I bought that way.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Fthoodmp got his Vin 101969 on May 20. My Vin 102566 came May 27th. The difference is 597 orders in a week? Does that mean they have 2,565 trucks to build before mine? It will be interesting to see how many May orders get built in the first couple of days after start up and if the build schedule is based on Vin number sequence.
Ram does NOT build in the same sequence that they receive orders. There are a lot of factors involved, much of which is not understood publicly. I don't know everything about their decision-making process, but I do know that it involves a pair of dice.

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ram does NOT build in the same sequence that they receive orders. There are a lot of factors involved, much of which is not understood publicly. I don't know everything about their decision-making process, but I do know that it involves a pair of dice.
I thought it was the Magic 8 Ball!

Malodave

Alex K

Reaction score
My dealer just told me his factory rep said my truck has a build date of 9/7. But my status is still D.

RedNightRam

Reaction score
My dealer just told me his factory rep said my truck has a build date of 9/7. But my status is still D.
He must not know it’s D1? I forgot what other numbers are available following “D” if there are anymore. Did you have a GT?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ooh, keep pestering your dealer to see if/when you pop D1. You've got a Rebel (and I'm right behind you in line for Rebels)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online

Members online