5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

DTol

Reaction score
From what little I have been able to find out, mostly from my dealer, they are going to finish the sold 2021s before they start on the 2022s. I would think the best data point that would help us predict a starting point for the 2022s would be how many 2021s they have left to build. That is the question that anyone with contacts would be asking. It may be way into September, or later.

o4major97

Reaction score

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i am ready for Ram to have the build and price tool available for the 22s so i can build the truck i have ordered….repeatedly. lol
Totally doing the exact same thing. Stare at that big landscape shot of the truck's profile at the summary and drool, thinking to myself "It's only 3 months. I can do it."

Shawn19

Reaction score
Daily update for new additions (@DTol, @Fantaguy, @Mr_662, @o4major97, @MARKYMARK423). No changes to the dates or assumptions for now.
New VINs are spiking upwards of 170000, so I opened up the chart to allow for some more growth - hopefully everyone can still read it.
Currently have 122 users who have submitted, looking for any others who want to chime in.

View attachment 103749
Count me in. Order Date: 8/16/21
VIN: ****152088
Patriot BigHorn Back Country Crew
Pano Level 2, 9 speaker

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Same...but Triple_B did a development 2022 cross the line over night, so maybe something positive happening with our orders.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Haven’t reached out to Ram chat (I’m surprised in myself restraint), but I’ve just been checking to see if a build sheet pops up, but nothing on my end.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Will the factory be open 9/6 since it's Labor Day?
I don't think so. I saw their holiday schedule a while back, but can't seem to find it now.
My chart doesn't know/care whether there are holidays or weekends. It's just a general timeline of 6000 trucks a week.

PCHokie

Reaction score
Probably a question I will have to take up with dealership I ordered my truck from, but Eighty early forecast has delivery of my truck in Nov. If that ends up being true, I will be in Europe for the whole month of Nov (every year the wife and I go to Europe for 2 weeks, but since we missed it last year, we are doing a whole month this year). My deposit acknowledgement form states:

"...non-refundable deposit that is intended to take VIN# XXXX off the market until it arrives at dealership. If I decide to not purchase or if I am unable to purchase said VIN, my entire deposit will be retained by Nyle Maxwell of Austin for remarketing expenses. During this time period, Nyle Maxwell Supercenter agrees not to retail or wholesale said VIN on or before this date listed above. If I do not purchase said VIN by the time listed above, I will forfeit my entire deposit."

This is my first time factory ordering a vehicle. Has anyone run across a similar situation where they ordered a vehicle and could not get to dealership by a specified date/time and had their vehicle sold and lost deposit?

Users who are viewing this thread