5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Daily update for new additions (@DTol, @Fantaguy, @Mr_662, @o4major97, @MARKYMARK423). No changes to the dates or assumptions for now.
New VINs are spiking upwards of 170000, so I opened up the chart to allow for some more growth - hopefully everyone can still read it.
Currently have 122 users who have submitted, looking for any others who want to chime in.

1629894116441.png

RockJock

Reaction score
That 2022 Ram Promaster van is actually pretty cool. Features include drowsy drover detection, traffic sign recognition, intelligent speed assist. I don't know exactly what those are but they sound interesting. It also has an available fully digital gauge cluster. I'd like to have that on the trucks.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Daily update for new additions (@DTol, @Fantaguy, @Mr_662, @o4major97, @MARKYMARK423). No changes to the dates or assumptions for now.
New VINs are spiking upwards of 170000, so I opened up the chart to allow for some more growth - hopefully everyone can still read it.
Currently have 122 users who have submitted, looking for any others who want to chime in.

View attachment 103749
Thanks dude! I can read it fine. Nothing a little zoom action can't take care of! 😎

Glarensen

Reaction score

View attachment 103749
Thanks for doing this. What are differences between grey and green circles?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for doing this. What are differences between grey and green circles?
There's a legend at the top that indicates what those are. But to explain here:
  • Blue dot is the anticipated "Build Sheet" date
  • Gray dot is 21 days later (which is a general average of what I saw for 2021 orders, from Build Sheet to Arrival at the dealer)
  • Green dot is another 7 days later (basically allowing for an extra week to Arrival)
So to summarize, it's a 3-4 week window of time from the anticipated Build Sheet date to arrival.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There's a legend at the top that indicates what those are. But to explain here:
  • Blue dot is the anticipated "Build Sheet" date
  • Gray dot is 21 days later (which is a general average of what I saw for 2021 orders, from Build Sheet to Arrival at the dealer)
  • Green dot is another 7 days later (basically allowing for an extra week to Arrival)
So to summarize, it's a 3-4 week window of time from the anticipated Build Sheet date to arrival.
Can we get another set of purple, orange, and red dots in case production gets pushed to 9/1? Maybe another set of dots in case it gets pushed to 9/8? LOL Awesome stuff you have here, thanks for putting it together and keep track

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Can we get another set of purple, orange, and red dots in case production gets pushed to 9/1? Maybe another set of dots in case it gets pushed to 9/8? LOL Awesome stuff you have here, thanks for putting it together and keep track
Lol, the chart is going to get a lot busier once production starts. My intent is to do a final update of the anticipated date ranges, based on the actual start of production. But each user's dots will be updated to actual dates. It will be a scatter-graph at that point - at least, on the right side. At that point, I'm going to have lots of colors to denote the different series of trucks (TRX, Rebel, Limited, etc.). It will be pretty confusing, I imagine. So I might have to do some updates that show each truck series separately (i.e., just Rebels, just Limiteds, etc.). I'll figure it all out when the time comes.
The main intent is to try to find some sort of pattern/trend that allows everyone to gain some insight on what's getting built...and maybe even why.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Lol, the chart is going to get a lot busier once production starts. My intent is to do a final update of the anticipated date ranges, based on the actual start of production. But each user's dots will be updated to actual dates. It will be a scatter-graph at that point - at least, on the right side. At that point, I'm going to have lots of colors to denote the different series of trucks (TRX, Rebel, Limited, etc.). It will be pretty confusing, I imagine. So I might have to do some updates that show each truck series separately (i.e., just Rebels, just Limiteds, etc.). I'll figure it all out when the time comes.
The main intent is to try to find some sort of pattern/trend that allows everyone to gain some insight on what's getting built...and maybe even why.
Well we appreciate everything you're doing with it, cool stuff.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
That 2022 Ram Promaster van is actually pretty cool. Features include drowsy drover detection, traffic sign recognition, intelligent speed assist. I don't know exactly what those are but they sound interesting. It also has an available fully digital gauge cluster. I'd like to have that on the trucks.
The interior is really cool now and I'm hoping some of these features reach the MY22 1500's (Drowsy driver and Traffic Sign Recognition) but I won't hold my breath. The digital dash is only the center portion, not the entire cluster but still very cool. As for the front of the vans they have a face only a mother could love. I think they're the ugliest thing ever up front compared to the Transit and the Sprinter. (Yes, I know they're "only a van" but still!!) I think that was a major missed opportunity to do better on the upgrade. I also noticed they went to a nine speed automatic-another interesting upgrade!

Ramontario21

Reaction score
Hopefully they will do the right thing and build the old 21 orders first...some people have been waiting since the end of 2020 for their truck.....

Hasti17

Reaction score
assuming they streamlined production for orders made after 8/4 plus all stock orders, occurs to me best way to do it would be to clump all the "Safe" orders together first to allow them to switch to fully "streamlined" within a short period of time. might work out well for a Lot of Folks

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
assuming they streamlined production for orders made after 8/4 plus all stock orders, occurs to me best way to do it would be to clump all the "Safe" orders together first to allow them to switch to fully "streamlined" within a short period of time. might work out well for a Lot of Folks
Lol, I wish/hope you're right on that. My fear is that all the pre-8/4 orders are problematic for them (don't have the parts), so ours will languish in D status until they get a Round Tuit.

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
I reached out to MD to see what they know. Only thing on the Rebel list for me is the Rebel 12A package. They can upgrade me to the HK system if that's the route they are going. I'll let you all know what they say.

On a separate note, when I talked to RAM Chat on Monday they said something about somebody reaching out to me with my order status. Then yesterday I got an email from customer support with this:

My name is **** and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process. I have opened this special tracking file to both help ensure your order is given prioritization through to delivery, as well as to provide you with available status updates along the way.
At this present time, your vehicle is being sequenced for production with all the parts necessary to begin building your order either being scheduled or gathered.
I have reached out to our factory resources to both ensure your order has been prioritized for production as well as to further gather an estimated production plan timing to share further with you. I hope to have further news and updates to provide soon.
I will be following up with you for your order updates as soon as there are additional updates to share on your order. Additional email responses received will be queued and responded to within this time-frame only. If you require immediate assistance pertaining to any ordering questions or concerns, we encourage you to speak with your ordering dealership who is your best resource for any ordering questions you may have related to your factory order.

Anybody else get anything like this?

RockJock

Reaction score
The interior is really cool now and I'm hoping some of these features reach the MY22 1500's (Drowsy driver and Traffic Sign Recognition) but I won't hold my breath. The digital dash is only the center portion, not the entire cluster but still very cool. As for the front of the vans they have a face only a mother could love. I think they're the ugliest thing ever up front compared to the Transit and the Sprinter. (Yes, I know they're "only a van" but still!!) I think that was a major missed opportunity to do better on the upgrade. I also noticed they went to a nine speed automatic-another interesting upgrade

Check this out . Under "information up front". Analog and 3.5" display or available digital cluster with 7" display. Pretty sweet! Makes you wonder if they'll put it in the trucks at some point. These are pretty fancy work vans lol.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I reached out to MD to see what they know. Only thing on the Rebel list for me is the Rebel 12A package. They can upgrade me to the HK system if that's the route they are going. I'll let you all know what they say.

On a separate note, when I talked to RAM Chat on Monday they said something about somebody reaching out to me with my order status. Then yesterday I got an email from customer support with this:

My name is **** and I will be monitoring your vehicle order throughout the build process. I have opened this special tracking file to both help ensure your order is given prioritization through to delivery, as well as to provide you with available status updates along the way.
At this present time, your vehicle is being sequenced for production with all the parts necessary to begin building your order either being scheduled or gathered.
I have reached out to our factory resources to both ensure your order has been prioritized for production as well as to further gather an estimated production plan timing to share further with you. I hope to have further news and updates to provide soon.
I will be following up with you for your order updates as soon as there are additional updates to share on your order. Additional email responses received will be queued and responded to within this time-frame only. If you require immediate assistance pertaining to any ordering questions or concerns, we encourage you to speak with your ordering dealership who is your best resource for any ordering questions you may have related to your factory order.

I received similar email roughly 3 weeks, but I really doubt it changed anything

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

I'm in the same boat as you. Rebel with 12A, waiting for my dealer to find out what's happening. He told me that I might have to upgrade to the Rebel 12 (at additional cost), but will find out.

I haven't gotten an email like this, but I'm not really pestering them either. That email doesn't really say anything substantial that I can tell, other than you're in D status and they're "working on it".

MetalRebel2022

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat as you. Rebel with 12A, waiting for my dealer to find out what's happening. He told me that I might have to upgrade to the Rebel 12 (at additional cost), but will find out.

I haven't gotten an email like this, but I'm not really pestering them either. That email doesn't really say anything substantial that I can tell, other than you're in D status and they're "working on it".
That's basically what I was told yesterday by Ram chat. Gathering parts and when they are available, production will begin.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
Check this out . Under "information up front". Analog and 3.5" display or available digital cluster with 7" display. Pretty sweet! Makes you wonder if they'll put it in the trucks at some point. These are pretty fancy work vans lol.
I saw there are two clusters but if you look at the gallery shots most of them show the 7" in the middle but the flank gauges are still analog. I think they mis-worded it slightly. A full digital cluster would be larger than 7" also

StealthTech6

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten a pricing on larmaie gt? I've reached out to my dealer a couple of times and he said nothing is available. The latest answer was
"I have absolutely no news on the GT with pricing or availability yet. As far as ordering a GT in my system it's not even an available choice for trim on a Ram yet so I'm not sure when we would be able to launch one but I will certainly have my eyes out for them now."

Users who are viewing this thread