5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Mathis35

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten a pricing on larmaie gt? I've reached out to my dealer a couple of times and he said nothing is available. The latest answer was
"I have absolutely no news on the GT with pricing or availability yet. As far as ordering a GT in my system it's not even an available choice for trim on a Ram yet so I'm not sure when we would be able to launch one but I will certainly have my eyes out for them now."
I went in to my dealer and priced out a laramie g/t before going with a big horn back country. This was middle of July.

dsbull

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten a pricing on larmaie gt? I've reached out to my dealer a couple of times and he said nothing is available. The latest answer was
"I have absolutely no news on the GT with pricing or availability yet. As far as ordering a GT in my system it's not even an available choice for trim on a Ram yet so I'm not sure when we would be able to launch one but I will certainly have my eyes out for them now."
i have laramie gt on order. through MD

brewdad

Reaction score
Using nadaguides.com site to build 2022 Limited and 2022 Rebel, both similar equipped with most every option except sunroof, the Rebel's dealer invoice price was $1016.00 more than the Limited. No GT package, Night edition or Technology group was included in the builds.

jlinsenbardt

Reaction score
I got an email back from Sandi @ Mark Dodge. She sent the attached letter and said that the changes affect "stock orders" in the pipeline which means they are referencing dealer inventory orders. She said "sold orders" are always safe. She even reached out to their sales rep at Stellantis and confirmed my order is safe.

Attachments

• 2022 Model Ram updates 0804.pdf
    302.7 KB · Views: 62

HozayM

Reaction score
I got an email back from Sandi @ Mark Dodge. She sent the attached letter and said that the changes affect "stock orders" in the pipeline which means they are referencing dealer inventory orders. She said "sold orders" are always safe. She even reached out to their sales rep at Stellantis and confirmed my order is safe.

I got the same information from my dealer when that letter was posted on here. Good thing is we're getting consistent messaging.

Mexd781

Reaction score
How long after putting the order in and getting a VON should I expect a VIN? My dealer put my BH order in Saturday (8/21) night and I have the VON.

Hankwedge

Reaction score
Ordered TRX June 11th. Any info when they start building? Heard a rumor the changed the level 2?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How long after putting the order in and getting a VON should I expect a VIN? My dealer put my BH order in Saturday (8/21) night and I have the VON.
There are tons of people on here who ordered then, and already have VINs. If your dealer doesn’t have it yet, then something is wrong.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I would check with your dealer or the RAM chat, you might have the VIN already, they've been pretty quick with assigning VINs. Once you have it, post the last 6 in here and @Eighty can get you added to the chart

Mexd781

Reaction score
I would check with your dealer or the RAM chat, you might have the VIN already, they've been pretty quick with assigning VINs. Once you have it, post the last 6 in here and @Eighty can get you added to the chart
Thanks, I checked with Ram Chat and got my VIN. I guess I was trying to avoid bugging my salesman

Edit: Go figure, he just emailed me the POC with the VIN

Big Horn
Order Date: 8/21/2022
VIN: 165580

BladeK

Reaction score
2021s still in production!! 3 shifts this weekend

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210825-153224_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210825-153224_Facebook.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 108

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2021s still in production!! 3 shifts this weekend
Wow...and that's not just paint, it's general assembly.

2022 Ram 1500 Big horn Back country (D status)

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
Play some today the original first day of production for the 1500DT? One can hope

BladeK

Reaction score
where does it say that it's 2021 ?
It doesn't have two. Cause of the 100 plus vins on eightys spreadsheet not one of then is in D1 status. Merely an observation of all the conversations on this forum.

DTol

Reaction score
You know, there really isn't much tooling up to do or new parts to obtain for the 2022s that isn't the same as the 2021s. Body, paint, engines, drivetrain, interior and exterior options are just about all the same. Different seat covers and U-connect 5. I understand the U-connect 4 devices cannot be upgraded to U-connect 5 so they will be different. Anyone know of any significant changes between the two other than model option availability for 2022?

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You know, there really isn't much tooling up to do or new parts to obtain for the 2022s that isn't the same as the 2021s. Body, paint, engines, drivetrain, interior and exterior options are just about all the same. Different seat covers and U-connect 5. I understand the U-connect 4 devices cannot be upgraded to U-connect 5 so they will be different. Anyone know of any significant changes between the two other than model option availability for 2022?
Yeah, it shouldn't be hard to switch over production. Even the Back Country and GT are just packages with parts that Mopar already has on hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online