5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

2022LaramieGT

Reaction score
I'm hoping they push the Rebels through first since it is a little more unique then other trims. Sorry everybody!:LOL:
Nah I actually think the GT and TRX will go thru first for marketing purposes. Everyone knows what a rebel is already

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wait is GT just a package or is back country just a package. Let me know. I’m offended
GT is an add-on option just like ASG or TG, for certain trims.
Back Country is a trim level, well, at least it’s enough of a distinction to classify separately.
I think.
Come to think of it, I’m also tracking the 10th anniversary Limiteds too. And I left that out of the list. Heck, I just realized I left off a couple of trims. Sports (it’s a Canadian thing, you wouldn’t understand), and Longhorns.
I’ll redo it in the morning.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nah I actually think the GT and TRX will go thru first for marketing purposes. Everyone knows what a rebel is already
Honestly, I’ve heard a few tidbits that lead me to believe that this may be true. But also would include the Back Country.

BladeK

Reaction score
I just have a lowly working mans Lonestar. But I do have it loaded out with everything. Except for all the tech stuff. I was hoping it wouldn't take as many chips and get produced sooner than later.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
Back Country is a trim level, well, at least it’s enough of a distinction to classify separately.
I think.
Come to think of it, I’m also tracking the 10th anniversary Limiteds too. And I left that out of the list. Heck, I just realized I left off a couple of trims. Sports (it’s a Canadian thing, you wouldn’t understand), and Longhorns.
How many 10th Anniversary Limiteds? How about engine?

Sent from my Note20 Ultra using Tapatalk

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
How many 10th Anniversary Limiteds? How about engine?

I’m counting 4 of the 10th Anniversary Limiteds.
Not tracking engines.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just have a lowly working mans Lonestar. But I do have it loaded out with everything. Except for all the tech stuff. I was hoping it wouldn't take as many chips and get produced sooner than later.
Yeah, I’ve got you down for that. But now that I think of it, I don’t even know WTF it is. You’re the only one who has ordered it.

BladeK

Reaction score
Yeah, I’ve got you down for that. But now that I think of it, I don’t even know WTF it is. You’re the only one who has ordered it.
It's a just like the options like Laramie, Limited and Big Horn etc. It's only offered here in Texas looks like.

BladeK

Reaction score
It's a just like the options like Laramie, Limited and Big Horn etc. It's only offered here in Texas looks like.
If you put a Texas zip code in the Ram build it will take the place of the Big Horn.

Hasti17

Reaction score
Yes lone star is only in texas, I Remember seeing lone star 4th gens occasionally up here in NY for sale when dealers could pull off some magic. southwest Ed on laramie is only Texas and states sharing its borders.

BladeK

Reaction score
We also have the option package that is called built to serve. I don't know if you guys out of Texas have that package. It offers more color choices like the defender gray. Almost went that route but I really like the night edition package.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ok I get it. Everything is special in Texas. I spent the first 28 years of my life there. I still chuckle when I go back and see the commercials on TV. It’s all, “your Texas Ford dealer!” and “your Texas Chevy dealer!” and “your Texas Adult Diaper dealer!” I never even noticed that stuff when I lived there.
Ford has the King Ranch, so Ram has to do the same.

RDSnj2021

Reaction score
no ... thx for asking ... keeping the Limited as well ...
so....if i understand correctly, you ordered two 2022 1500 DT rams, correct? May I asked which dealer you ordered from?
I think.
fwiw, mine was a Limited Longhorn.

SCasey89

Ram Guru
Reaction score
We also have the option package that is called built to serve. I don't know if you guys out of Texas have that package. It offers more color choices like the defender gray. Almost went that route but I really like the night edition package.

The Built to Serve package was a limited release that only spanned the 2020/2021 model years. Those trucks are no longer being produced and can’t be ordered.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, here's the full count of orders I'm tracking (by trim).
Limited 23
Laramie 21
Rebel 18
Bighorn 11
Sport 6
10th Ann Ltd 4
Limited Longhorn 4
BackCountry 3
TRX 2
Lonestar 1

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
Ok, here's the full count of orders I'm tracking (by trim).
Limited 23
Laramie 21
Rebel 18
Bighorn 11
Sport 6
10th Ann Ltd 4
Limited Longhorn 4
BackCountry 3
TRX 2
Lonestar 1
Just so we're clear does the Limited count include the 10th anniversary editions or are those on top of?

GATORB8

Reaction score
Ok I get it. Everything is special in Texas. I spent the first 28 years of my life there. I still chuckle when I go back and see the commercials on TV. It’s all, “your Texas Ford dealer!” and “your Texas Chevy dealer!” and “your Texas Adult Diaper dealer!” I never even noticed that stuff when I lived there.
Ford has the King Ranch, so Ram has to do the same.
The B&P has the Laramie Southwest package available everywhere, but it's actually limited to the TX market area. Sucks because not only did I really like the wheels, it would have saved several thousand bucks on the build. Heck, the pano and power steps alone pay for it.
1628774119755.png

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The B&P has the Laramie Southwest package available everywhere, but it's actually limited to the TX market area. Sucks because not only did I really like the wheels, it would have saved several thousand bucks on the build. Heck, the pano and power steps alone pay for it.
View attachment 102652

Wow…that is most likely the best bang for your buck. Pano roof and 12” screen is like $4k by themselves

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online