5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Hasti17

Reaction score
Thats why i ordered with mark dodge, the savings from a truck up in NY optioned as close as possible was $5500 difference in MSRP(And it wasnt exactly right on the NY Build). and mark dodge at 5% lower than invoice when no dealers will go a dollar below MSRP up here, the spread ended up being 14k by going to mark for the truck i wanted
The B&P has the Laramie Southwest package available everywhere, but it's actually limited to the TX market area. Sucks because not only did I really like the wheels, it would have saved several thousand bucks on the build. Heck, the pano and power steps alone pay for it.
View attachment 102652

Hasti17

Reaction score
Wow…that is most likely the best bang for your buck. Pano roof and 12” screen is like $4k by themselves

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Power board are another grand. Not to mention it also basically specs it out visually like a sport package (minus the hood) for free.

HozayM

Reaction score
Ok, here's the full count of orders I'm tracking (by trim).
Limited 23
Laramie 21
Rebel 18
Bighorn 11
Sport 6
10th Ann Ltd 4
Limited Longhorn 4
BackCountry 3
TRX 2
Lonestar 1
Please update mine to reflect 10th Ann Ltd.

At least when I did the build in June with dealer, Limited had to be 10th Ann as when we’d select the Ltd trim, the 10th Ann package was automatically selected and couldn’t be unselected. So I understood from dealer that all Limiteds would therefore have to be 10 Ann edition. But it seems things are evolving.

I really didn’t/don’t care for the MFT in the anniversary package.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score

At least when I did the build in June with dealer, Limited had to be 10th Ann as when we’d select the Ltd trim, the 10th Ann package was automatically selected and couldn’t be unselected. So I understood from dealer that all Limiteds would therefore have to be 10 Ann edition. But it seems things are evolving.

I ordered the end of June and didn't have to select the 10th anniversary package

Fliphappy

Reaction score
It's no skin off my nose either way, so I'm just asking because I'm curious... but why is the 10th anniversary edition being tracked separately? It's just an option package like Night Edition, which is not broken out (nor am I suggesting it should be).

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score

If you want black interior it does NOT have to be 10th Anniversary. But if you want Indigo/Sea Salt it does. Indigo/Ivory no longer an option.

Sent from my Note20 Ultra using Tapatalk

HozayM

Reaction score
If you want black interior it does NOT have to be 10th Anniversary. But if you want Indigo/Sea Salt it does. Indigo/Ivory no longer an option.

Sent from my Note20 Ultra using Tapatalk
Ah. That’s gotta be it. I didn’t even think about interior.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's no skin off my nose either way, so I'm just asking because I'm curious... but why is the 10th anniversary edition being tracked separately? It's just an option package like Night Edition, which is not broken out (nor am I suggesting it should be).
I supposed it doesn't need to be tracked separately, but it's kind of the same distinction as the Longhorn or Lonestar. The only real reason to track any of the trims is to see if there's a pattern when production starts. These "specialty" trim packages might be produced early, or in clumps. So I think it's worth watching for. Possibly even the GT packages. But I've got to draw a line somewhere, because I can't track all of the lower-level options like engines, colors, or Night Edition.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead and ask everyone to provide their full VIN to me (privately via PM, please) if you're comfortable doing so. That way, I'll hopefully be able to provide daily updates of build sheets and window stickers to the group.

ski107

Reaction score
Thats why i ordered with mark dodge, the savings from a truck up in NY optioned as close as possible was $5500 difference in MSRP(And it wasnt exactly right on the NY Build). and mark dodge at 5% lower than invoice when no dealers will go a dollar below MSRP up here, the spread ended up being 14k by going to mark for the truck i wanted
Did the same, was thrilled when I found out I could get the SW edition - just insane value. Do wish it dropped the price of the equipment 2 package since the screen was already included but ya can’t have everything.

ny2az

Reaction score
l ordered the 22' Limited 10th Ann. Ed. from Horne Dodge in Globe, AZ ... locally ... was the best deal for me ... considering lm trading in the 21' Limited ... worked out better than going to Mark Dodge ...
The TRX was ordered yesterday 8/11 at Performance Ram in Delaware, Ohio and again was the best deal around ... even better than Mark dodge ...

Hasti17

Reaction score
Did the same, was thrilled when I found out I could get the SW edition - just insane value. Do wish it dropped the price of the equipment 2 package since the screen was already included but ya can’t have everything.
totally agree. I did Level A Because the 12" already comes with the 9 Speaker sound system, and the only two options that level B added over it on a SW edition Were HK speakers and heated rear seat. since it already has a plenty good sound system for me and i can live without rear seat heaters, I figured the price difference wasn't worth it. I guess they have to get you somewhere but level B would have made more sense at a discount.

ny2az

Reaction score
I'm going to go ahead and ask everyone to provide their full VIN to me (privately via PM, please) if you're comfortable doing so. That way, I'll hopefully be able to provide daily updates of build sheets and window stickers to the group.
22' Limited 10th Ann Ed. vin #1C6SRFHT2NN122263
22' Trx as soon as vin # recieved will forward...

Hasti17

Reaction score
l ordered the 22' Limited 10th Ann. Ed. from Horne Dodge in Globe, AZ ... locally ... was the best deal for me ... considering lm trading in the 21' Limited ... worked out better than going to Mark Dodge ...
The TRX was ordered yesterday 8/11 at Performance Ram in Delaware, Ohio and again was the best deal around ... even better than Mark dodge ...
should throw this info in the price negotiated from MSRP thread So people on the eastern US looking to order have a closer dealer to ping than mark dodge.

Bigbags85

Reaction score
Ram doesn't like giving out any info lately haha. All they would say was "Your order is in the scheduling phase and when all parts are available it will be scheduled for build date." That I was expecting but then I asked if there was any word on when production was starting and she just said "some starting"

2022 Laramie 1500 | Patriot Blue 2-Tone, Black W/Bucket | Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, 5.7L W/E-Torque | 33Gal Fuel Tank | 3.92 Gears | Level B | BUG | OFG | TTG | Side Steps | RamBox

jaws80

Reaction score
Here is the information 2022 Ram Rebel GT fully loaded with all options VIN# 1C6SRFLT8NN103191

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread