5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
When should we really be expecting build sheets to start showing up?
It’s anybody’s guess. But I would think that 8/25-ish will see the first round of build sheets.
That said, NOBODY is reporting D1 status yet. So I don’t know what’s going on.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It’s anybody’s guess. But I would think that 8/25-ish will see the first round of build sheets.
That said, NOBODY is reporting D1 status yet. So I don’t know what’s going on.
Let me revise that statement. There is ONE truck that I know of in D1 (a TRX). But it was a dealer order that was taken over by a buyer. I suspect it was a 2021 order that was converted to a 2022, but the buyer doesn’t know anything about how/why it’s in D1.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like UAW is only working one shift Saturday.
Yeah I saw that. They worked two shifts last Saturday, but didn’t report any trucks being built on Team Talk (and no build sheets were produced). But several window stickers were. I think their Saturday shifts are just to catch up on unfinished trucks from M-F. But that’s just a guess.
Their progress this week has been decent so far, so maybe it means they’re not sucking as bad at meeting daily targets.

BladeK

Reaction score
I'm looking everyday to see if donlen changes build date again. Usually updates by the 14th.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is exciting stuff. I bet a lot of this delay in start has been for parts accumulation and once they start production, the first 20,000 units move quick. Yes, I picked that number arbitrarily. No, I don't care 🤪

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
This is exciting stuff. I bet a lot of this delay in start has been for parts accumulation and once they start production, the first 20,000 units move quick. Yes, I picked that number arbitrarily. No, I don't care 🤪
Well I hope they're accumulating parts, but I kinda doubt it. They're still turning out 2021 models pretty steadily - finishing out their backlog.
They produced over 6,000 trucks last week, this week looks to be the same or better.

RIRview

Reaction score
New Member. Can you please add my 2022 Limited (not 10th anniv), 5.7 HEMI (no eTorque), offroad 4x4, 3.92 axle, Granite Crystal. Ordered 7/21, VIN provided 7/23 124326.
Thanks!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just reached out to my dealer, to see if he has had ANY 2022's go into D1 status, and the answer was no. Can a couple of others do the same? I just want to check if there's any kind of movement out there.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just reached out to my dealer, to see if he has had ANY 2022's go into D1 status, and the answer was no. Can a couple of others do the same? I just want to check if there's any kind of movement out there.
Haven't reached out to my dealer yet but no movement according to chat.

Gracieboy

Reaction score
I was at my dealer on Wednesday and he showed me that there was nothing in D1 yet.

Users who are viewing this thread