5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
did I miss type what mine was early on ? If I did I appoligize
Lol, I just remember you saying Bighorn. Guess I wasn't paying enough attention. No harm, no foul. But I'm taking you off the tracking list, since your order is polluting the pristine waters of the DT orders. Sorry.

Reaction score
Lol, I just remember you saying Bighorn. Guess I wasn't paying enough attention. No harm, no foul. But I'm taking you off the tracking list, since your order is polluting the pristine waters of the DT orders. Sorry.
Well **** , my bad lol

stembridge

Reaction score
FWIW, my DS was built in Warren on the exact date the POC listed as the estimated ship date (7/8/21), and the window sticker showed up 9 days later (7/17/21) when it went to code KZL. It's been sitting for two weeks now, waiting on a rail car (code KZLD - shipping delayed), because two-deck auto racks are apparently in short supply. If your '22 DT is coming from Sterling Heights (which presumably uses the same rail lines as Warren), you might want to plan on longer-than-normal shipping times… (unless they are prioritizing DT shipments ?!).

es

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well **** , my bad lol
It's all good.

Last time I checked, the TRX are built in the same sterling heights building. So does that mean that they are done with the 2021 models? They don't make alot of the trx models, so I can guess that maybe early next week they start with the early 2022 rqm 1500 orders?

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

GATORB8

Reaction score
It's all good.

Last time I checked, the TRX are built in the same sterling heights building. So does that mean that they are done with the 2021 models? They don't make alot of the trx models, so I can guess that maybe early next week they start with the early 2022 rqm 1500 orders?

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)
No necessarily done with them. D1 just means they've confirmed the parts and have assigned the truck into a slot in the upcoming schedule.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's all good.

Well, this is a helluva roller coaster. The TRX guys are still complaining about unfulfilled 2021 orders, so they're in the same boat as some users here.

And now we are down to just one confirmed DT that's in D1 status (with an estimated "ship" date of 8/30). With Ram Chat back-peddling on production dates, and no better information, it appears that we need to temper our expectations on the start of the 2022's. Sounds like 8/25 might be the real date after all, so I'll have to eat a little crow on the Donlen comments!

BladeK

Reaction score
Well, this is a helluva roller coaster. The TRX guys are still complaining about unfulfilled 2021 orders, so they're in the same boat as some users here.

And now we are down to just one confirmed DT that's in D1 status (with an estimated "ship" date of 8/30). With Ram Chat back-peddling on production dates, and no better information, it appears that we need to temper our expectations on the start of the 2022's. Sounds like 8/25 might be the real date after all, so I'll have to eat a little crow on the Donlen comments!
The D1 was actually a 2500.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Nah man. It gives us all something to do and talk about while we wait!

myfast3rdgen

Reaction score
I HATE ALL OF YOU..... You've convinced me that i need the multi function tailgate so I just went in and added the multi function tailgate to my build. They have to call their rep to see if it can be changed still but fingers crossed it's approved.

BladeK

Reaction score
I HATE ALL OF YOU..... You've convinced me that i need the multi function tailgate so I just went in and added the multi function tailgate to my build. They have to call their rep to see if it can be changed still but fingers crossed it's approved.
I did the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread