5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I HATE ALL OF YOU..... You've convinced me that i need the multi function tailgate so I just went in and added the multi function tailgate to my build. They have to call their rep to see if it can be changed still but fingers crossed it's approved.
What about ramboxes? Did you get those?

1awesomelaw

Reaction score
QUESTION,
HOW DO I FIND OUT FOR MY FRIEND WHAT IS INCLUDED IN EACH BIGHORN PACKAGE? 24Z 25Z OR THE 26Z

BNeal

Reaction score
I HATE ALL OF YOU..... You've convinced me that i need the multi function tailgate so I just went in and added the multi function tailgate to my build. They have to call their rep to see if it can be changed still but fingers crossed it's approved.
@Eighty please add me to the tracking spreadsheet.

2022 1500 Limited
Order date 7/28
Vin 148553
Neither of you will regret making that change!

BladeK

Reaction score
Tried to add multifunctional tailgate to my already vin 'ed truck was told by the dealership the rep said it had to be a Laramie trim or above.

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Posting another update, as I may not do it again until Monday. New additions are @firedfly, @MrMcGibblets, @Jtr.
I also took off @Highroller0801 as he was found to be a nefarious impostor.

It's interesting that MrMcGibblets (nice name, btw) is in that big empty space.

View attachment 101416
I'm wondering if that big gap was to cover 21s going to 22s and now they're going back and issuing 'leftovers' out of that group? We'll never really know, but curious.

SeaSkag

Reaction score
Do we think the gap #'s could be some dealer orders for the lots? They wouldn't build only custom orders, they have to get inventory to the dealers for walk-in people.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm wondering if that big gap was to cover 21s going to 22s and now they're going back and issuing 'leftovers' out of that group? We'll never really know, but curious.
MrMcGibblets' date and VIN hit the curve perfectly, so his timeline fits. Maybe he was just lucky, squeezing in between a couple of bulk VIN placements.

I think we'll know something soon. Once our Canadian friends get their VIN's.
We'll also see where the dealer orders fall (once they start showing up on lots) - they'll be posting VINs.
We'll probably never know where fleet orders fall.

Reactions: Jtr

thenachobro

Reaction score
Do we think the gap #'s could be some dealer orders for the lots? They wouldn't build only custom orders, they have to get inventory to the dealers for walk-in people.
Please send the place and ordering info for the zombie lights and missile launcher! Could've used both when I traveled to NY recently! :)

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Any time before November and I'll be both surprised and happy.

RockJock

Reaction score
Do we know how they assign VINs? Monday will be 2 weeks since I ordered and I don't have a VIN. I've seen VINs get assigned a couple days after an order.

Users who are viewing this thread