5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

Bobbiegunn

Reaction score
Does anyone know where the rail destination is in PA? I got word that my truck reached its rail destination and is awaiting a connecting truck transport to the dealer. Just wondering how far from me that is - it’s like pulling teeth getting any information from my dealer.
Twin Oaks south of Philly for the eastern part of PA and South and Central NJ Not sure of any others

Bobbiegunn

Reaction score
Replacing my 2015 Bighorn 1500 with a 2022 Rebel.

Ordered 12/7
VIN 12/14
All my parts have been gathered to start the build process shortly 1/14
I ordered 7/16/21 VIN 7/17/21 D status 7/17/21 got same info from Chrysler in September finally went D1 on 1/13/22

monkeypunch

Reaction score
29xp-meme-mobileMasterAt3x-v3.jpg

rtpassini

Reaction score
I was told that the Ecodiesel option is holding up my build....thats annoying.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was told that the Ecodiesel option is holding up my build....thats annoying.
Your order is in the 201 group. There have been 1,648 trucks built in the 201-269 groups so far with EcoDiesel (not counting today's build sheets). Ask your dealer to find out why those trucks didn't have to wait for an EcoDiesel.

Last edited:

rtpassini

Reaction score
Your order is in the 201 group. There have been 1,648 trucks built in the 201-269 groups so far (not counting today's build sheets). Ask your dealer to find out why those trucks didn't have to wait for an EcoDiesel.
Done. Im sure i'll get a load of waffle as to why....

rtpassini

Reaction score
i would want to hear from the area rep and stellantis directly
I emailed the help center. they my parts are being gathered and to speak with my dealer about updates.....lol. I know people have been waiting longer. But what the heck. I just want a straight answer and even a rough time frame.

Eddieb1771

Reaction score
Does this mean it may happen this year??

From ram chat.
Thank you for your patience. The vehicle order is about to enter assembly! All parts are now gathered. The ETA has yet to be established. Glad I was able to get that update to you, please do keep in touch with us or your dealer for the latest. Can I assist with anything else for today?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Does this mean it may happen this year??

From ram chat.
Thank you for your patience. The vehicle order is about to enter assembly! All parts are now gathered. The ETA has yet to be established. Glad I was able to get that update to you, please do keep in touch with us or your dealer for the latest. Can I assist with anything else for today?
have your dealer give you a new poc

Eddieb1771

Reaction score
have your dealer give you a new poc
Talked to my dealer he said it shows D1 status build date pending. He said he's been seeing a 30 day average from D1 to built. So we shall wait and see. And he's going to call when he get a "firm" date.

Users who are viewing this thread