5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

chris288

Reaction score
Im surprised as well. last tuesday my window sticker popped up, dealer calls today truck is on the lot... i was thinking maybe 2nd week in january.

RIRview

Reaction score
Just received an email from my dealer saying several status updates were skipped, and my truck just showed up! Then went on to say RAM is no longer doing affiliate pricing and they want $3300 more than our agreed upon price when ordered. Said they have to use coupons to get to their current quote.

aussie_ram

Reaction score
Just received an email from my dealer saying several status updates were skipped, and my truck just showed up! Then went on to say RAM is no longer doing affiliate pricing and they want $3300 more than our agreed upon price when ordered. Said they have to use coupons to get to their current quote.
Snakes!

myownstatus

Reaction score

Snakes, which dealer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Time to give mark dodge a call! No bull crap. They will give you a better price and no stress when dealing with them. Ask anyone who has had dealings with them. I think my price was below employee price saving over 11k off msrp on a limited longhorn. I tried 20 other dealers and they could not belive my deal, one sales manager from Maryland hung up on me lol. If you need a sales persons contact info message me

Cda3488

Reaction score
Time to give mark dodge a call! No bull crap. They will give you a better price and no stress when dealing with them. Ask anyone who has had dealings with them. I think my price was below employee price saving over 11k off msrp on a limited longhorn. I tried 20 other dealers and they could not belive my deal, one sales manager from Maryland hung up on me lol. If you need a sales persons contact info message me
Mark Dodge just emailed me. My truck is getting on a train today with an eta of 1/12-1/24. Aaron is top notch!!! Wouldn’t deal with anybody else when it came to a Ram truck!

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ditto!! Even though I still don't have my truck, I would deal with them in a heartbeat!!

New1500customram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Total bullshot. Walk away and make sure you let them know that you will never forget their back alley ways of treating you, during these times. And you will tell everyone you know to stay clear of thier business. This may not hurt them now but it will in the future. Take your hard earned money go to a better dealership like MD!

Maryland bowhunter

Reaction score
Thank you for the info, I knew it would be a while, the dealer told me 8 weeks from when I ordered it, but I knew they were under estimating. I will remain patient.......October, November, I am retired so it doesn't matter, more time in the woods.
I thought I would provide an update (as of 1-1-22). After hearing back from my dealer, my Rebel build was headed to "the body vendor" and was scheduled to be shipped on 12/31/21. This is the second ship date I received, the first date had it to be shipped on 12/12/21 (so much for that....It didn't happen). If it ships on 12/31, I would estimate that I may see it sometime near the end of January 2022. I jokingly told the dealer that I could build a custom house in less time that it took compared to this new vehicle order.....Good thing goose and deer season are in now to keep me busy. Does anyone else think that an ordered vehicle should take over Six months?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone else think that an ordered vehicle should take over Six months?
My May 20th order for a Rebel just came in on December 29th. Seven months and nine days. Should it take that long? No.
Could it? Yep.

Users who are viewing this thread