5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

chris288

Reaction score
my feeling is they will not build a truck with asg, pano, bsm and ram boxes, when they can build 3 or 4 trucks that only have 1 of each. im seeing a bunch of dealers with 2022 Rebels sitting on their lots, un-sold when mine is a sold order... Most of The Rebels i am seeing are GT package trucks.

4jlcc

Reaction score
my feeling is they will not build a truck with asg, pano, bsm and ram boxes, when they can build 3 or 4 trucks that only have 1 of each. im seeing a bunch of dealers with 2022 Rebels sitting on their lots, un-sold when mine is a sold order... Most of The Rebels i am seeing are GT package trucks.
I don't know if there is any validity to this but it sure does make sense from a financial point to me.

thenachobro

Reaction score
Yeah, I tried re-ordering my Rebel two days ago and found that Pano's are currently a restriction for new orders. Having said that, 1,375 of the 7,382 build sheets produced so far this week have Pano sunroofs. So they're not "out" of them. They're just being selective on who gets them.
Wait, you had to reorder your Rebel? What did I miss?

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How are you guys getting below MSRP? Any suggestions when negotiating given you’re placing an order for exactly what you want?
I’m going to have to give them a call - I got a bighorn at $62k and I’m guessing your limited is equal or less than that from Mark dodge lol
Dude, call MD if you haven't already. My Limited (build attached) is a tad over 63K. There's been price increases since but still....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211105-220703.png
    Screenshot_20211105-220703.png
    405.4 KB · Views: 80

Scott_R

Reaction score
I just tried to build on ramtrucks.com and there is no option for Limited Level 1 anymore. How long has it not been available?
No Level1 available on the Longhorns either. I get that not everybody will select the options, but it has to be a rather small group of people that want to buy a higher end truck like the Limited without these features.

Last edited:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Wait, you had to reorder your Rebel? What did I miss?
Yeah. My first order is completely messed up. Here’s a link to the post where I explained it.

Ldante197

Reaction score
I just tried to build on ramtrucks.com and there is no option for Limited Level 1 anymore. How long has it not been available?

It must be new. I would still check with your dealer. The website hasn’t been updated to reflect what’s orderable for awhile now.

I would really hope that’s not true. Sounds insane that they would take level 1 out completely… why get a limited then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It must be new. I would still check with your dealer. The website hasn’t been updated to reflect what’s orderable for awhile now.

I would really hope that’s not true. Sounds insane that they would take level 1 out completely… why get a limited then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I noticed something similar yesterday when poking around the Ram site. If you try to configure a TRX, they’ve removed the option for Level 2.

scott82094

Reaction score
Dude, call MD if you haven't already. My Limited (build attached) is a tad over 63K. There's been price increases since but still....
I definitely will! Did you order through them or just use their price as leverage at a local dealer?

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I definitely will! Did you order through them or just use their price as leverage at a local dealer?
I ordered through them. No one locally would talk less than MSRP (if they would price at all) no matter what other offers I had in hand!

Dupras

Reaction score
finally gave my dealer a call. Said to wait a few more weeks to see if stellantis will pick up the build as ordered, if not will need to speak to his rep to see what changes to the build need to be made. I get the feeling I’m being given the gears but the deal I got and trade in value has me resistant to saying forget it. I also shouldn’t have to settle on a different build when I’m looking at a 90k truck (even with the restrictions). Anyway, frustrating but I’ll wait it out until December and if all else fails, bail at that time if I’m forced to modify the build.

Dupras

Reaction score
finally gave my dealer a call. Said to wait a few more weeks to see if stellantis will pick up the build as ordered, if not will need to speak to his rep to see what changes to the build need to be made. I get the feeling I’m being given the gears but the deal I got and trade in value has me resistant to saying forget it. I also shouldn’t have to settle on a different build when I’m looking at a 90k truck (even with the restrictions). Anyway, frustrating but I’ll wait it out until December and if all else fails, bail at that time if I’m forced to modify the build.
Just to add to this, I stopped in a local dealer and he did mention something about restrictions on orders until the next allocation. So this might lend some credence to previous posts who mentioned that the delay may be around allocation issues

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My local dealers are worthless and treated me like a moron. I went to Mark Dodge. So far its been a great experience and I'm inclined to go to them again the next time I want an FCA product

Mpgrimm2

Reaction score
Ordered my truck back in June with Rebel level 2... Stopped by the dealer and double checked the newest order sheet (POC) today and confirmed it got changed to a level B at some point...

Can anyone confirm if a 2022 rebel level B includes the Universal Garage Door Opener (UGDO) and adj pedals? ... Or the actual differences between Rebel level 2 and Level B.

From looking at at a prior window Sticker, or looks like level B drops...

- no power fold mirrors (which I knew & planned for)
- No Adjustable Pedals
- No UGDO
- No Rear window defroster

^^ anyone confirm with a 22 Rebel level B?
abf3089d838f9040fd31d6fb646f8d6a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RebelHusker

Reaction score
Ordered my truck back in June with Rebel level 2... Stopped by the dealer and double checked the new order sheet today and confirmed it got changed to a level B at some point...

Can anyone confirm if a 2022 rebel level B includes the Universal Garage Door Opener (UGDO) and adj pedals? ... Or the actual differences between Rebel level 2 and Level B.

- No Adjustable Pedals
- No UGDO

The only difference is no power fold mirrors. You'll get the Power adjustable pedals, UGDO and rear window defroster. I'm in the same boat. I was changed to Level B from level 2.

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Ordered my truck back in June with Rebel level 2... Stopped by the dealer and double checked the new order sheet today and confirmed it got changed to a level B at some point...

- No Adjustable Pedals
- No UGDO

get your POC!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ordered my truck back in June with Rebel level 2... Stopped by the dealer and double checked the newest order sheet (POC) today and confirmed it got changed to a level B at some point...

- No Adjustable Pedals
- No UGDO

1636244238120.png

scott82094

Reaction score
My local dealers are worthless and treated me like a moron. I went to Mark Dodge. So far its been a great experience and I'm inclined to go to them again the next time I want an FCA product
I called mark dodge today and I could not believe the difference in customer experience in just one phone call lol. I asked them to give me a price on my exact order (big horn) and also a quote for a limited with all of my current options. I have a weird feeling their price for a limited is going to come in at the same price my current order is for a big horn based on some comments on this thread. I’ll report back Monday when I get their prices!

Users who are viewing this thread