5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

firedfly

Reaction score
Ditto re Mark. They have been more than great. As i write sitting on plane from houston to lake charles getting ready to go. . Pick up truck tomorrow am
How did the delivery go? Where are the pictures?

I hope you have/had a safe trip back home!

Roster16

Reaction score
get a load of this.
This is from the dealer I ordered from
all have VINs after mine and all have window stickers
1C6RREJT0NN169407
1C6RREJT2NN169408
1C6RREJT4NN169409
1C6RREJT0NN169553
1C6RREJT2NN169554
1C6RREJT4NN169555
1C6RREJT8NN169557

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

and none of them are sold orders
Yup mine to. Ordered 7/16

chris288

Reaction score
gotta love ( HATE ) it,, there is a near identical Rebel to my build 20k vins higher than mine w/ a window sticker.. will only be 8 weeks next week but thats not the point...

Jimp1

Reaction score
It's coming. Dealer called yesterday said ship date 10/19 Hydro Blue Pearl Laramie GT B group 12" screen Power running boards Sport Package Bed group can't remember the correct name. Also have the color matched Tonneau cover and bed mat coming from dealer. Hoping it gets here on normal time now. Hoping everybody else's gets here soon.

rrutkf80

Reaction score
They HAVE to be close to building my truck. I put new tires on my current truck in June. I figured that would be enough to get me to the front of the line. This week I had to get new pads and rotors. In light of that I just know they going to build my truck in the next couple weeks.
Same here, I ordered 05/09/21 and figured it would be here now, So now the plates are expired on my tradein Im betting I wont get stopped

Usmc041127

Reaction score
Spoke with my salesman this morning and he said mine is showing build status and there is a hold on "trailer braking module." Deep down I knew there is no way it was in transit.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Spoke with my salesman this morning and he said mine is showing build status and there is a hold on "trailer braking module." Deep down I knew there is no way it was in transit.
Well, I have almost 17,000 build sheets that show a match with "trailer brake control", including almost 200 from yesterday (and I'm still only about half-way through downloading them).

ekaz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well, I have almost 17,000 build sheets that show a match with "trailer brake control", including almost 200 from yesterday (and I'm still only about half-way through downloading them).
Please let 119160 be one that you download. :D

Usmc041127

Reaction score
Can you explain what your saying by match?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Can you explain what your saying by match?
I mean, I have over 31,000 build sheets - and if I query that folder for files that contain text that matches "trailer brake control", then it finds almost 17,000 files.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Usmc041127

Reaction score
So he's feeding me ****. Lol, that is most likely not the part they are waiting on. I'm not sure how shap works but a retired Toyota COO was on the radio saying there supply chain for parts arriving daily for builds was down to 12 minutes. He said they get the part for there vehicles building sometimes as short as 8 minutes before its to be installed on the vehicle. I always figured plants had a large warehouse and parts for each build would be there at minimum 24 hours prior.

o4major97

Reaction score
ram chat says my truck is built…awaiting additional accessories…does that mean bed liner?

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
So he's feeding me ****. Lol, that is most likely not the part they are waiting on. I'm not sure how shap works but a retired Toyota COO was on the radio saying there supply chain for parts arriving daily for builds was down to 12 minutes. He said they get the part for there vehicles building sometimes as short as 8 minutes before its to be installed on the vehicle. I always figured plants had a large warehouse and parts for each build would be there at minimum 24 hours prior.
when I toured the st louis truck plant under chrysler a time ago they said they had a few days inventory for most parts.

times have changed.

KWKSLVR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
FWIW I don't think he's feeding you BS. A Limited almost EXACTLY like mine and probably 40,000 orders later recently got built before mine. In a brief chat with my dealer he was telling me how he's been keeping an eye on things and every time there is a call with someone asking why "the same build ordered after mine is getting built first" he pulls it up and notices they are not the same build and the ones getting built have less on them.

Sure enough, the limited 10th Anniversary that I'm referring to does not have the Tow Group and I do. That, and paint color are literally the only differences based on my order and their build sheet. I think a hold on a part is more than just whether or not the part exists that could fill the order. It's about the totality of what goes on the truck. If they can build that dude's Limited that is like mine minus paint selection and Tow Group and then turn around and churn out a Big Horn with the Tow Group that could have been used to complete my build, they're selling 2 trucks instead of 1. It completely sucks but I understand their reasoning.

Ben1500GT

Reaction score
It's coming. Dealer called yesterday said ship date 10/19 Hydro Blue Pearl Laramie GT B group 12" screen Power running boards Sport Package Bed group can't remember the correct name. Also have the color matched Tonneau cover and bed mat coming from dealer. Hoping it gets here on normal time now. Hoping everybody else's gets here soon.

Nice! When did you order? Mine is a similar build but also has the pano and night edition. You’ll have to let us now how the GT sounds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread