5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Orders

MatthewMjr

Reaction score
Got my updated POC. "Estimated Ship Date" changed from 9/10 to 9/18. Most likely because of the one week shut down. I'll start looking for a build sheet after that date.
That is interesting. Your truck and mine are almost the same except I did not order the 10Th anniversary edition. Also your VIN is higher than mine is. I am guessing they are grouping builds. Good luck I hope that your truck gets built and delivered on schedule.

dmerrell

Reaction score
Just want to put this out there, is anyone else hearing that there are still restrictions on certain packages. My dealer is telling me that on the Limited there is still a restriction on the night edition. Canadian dealership.
The only problem my dealer said on my, was the dual panoramic sunroof (something about the suppler), I got the Limited Night Edition Black, level 1 Equipment, bed utillity , Technology, and the trailer tow group,

shepboyrd

Reaction score
Just got this update from my salesman today, still in D

"hey tony here is the update i got from my stellantis rep on what the hold up is. looks like the rebel 12 package, spray in bedliner, premium lighting, two tone paint along with other option are on restriction right now"

Restrictions for DT:
Ram Light Duty DT
o XMF – Mopar Spray in Bedliner*
o CS7 – Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover*
o MDN – Mopar Bed Step – Deployable (TRX only)*
o ADB – Protection Group
o AD6 – Premium Lighting Group
o WPM – 22X9.0 Polished Painted Wheels
o MWK – Multi-Function Tailgate
o DSA – Anti Spin Differential
o DSH – E Locker Rear Axle
o APD – Two Tone Paint
o Rebel Only Avoid*
§ AFB - Comfort and Convenience Group
§ *W8 - Leather / Vinyl Bucket Seats
· Packaged With:
o G/T Package (ASU)
§ *TL - LUX Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats
· Optional With:
o Rebel Level 1 Equipment Group (A64)
o Rebel Level 2 Equipment Group (A65)
· Packaged With:
o Rebel 12 (AZ6)
o Night Edition (ASH) * Not timed in yet

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

"hey tony here is the update i got from my stellantis rep on what the hold up is. looks like the rebel 12 package, spray in bedliner, premium lighting, two tone paint along with other option are on restriction right now"

Restrictions for DT:
Ram Light Duty DT
o ADB – Protection Group
o APD – Two Tone Paint
o Rebel Only Avoid*
· Packaged With:
o G/T Package (ASU)
· Optional With:
· Packaged With:
o Rebel 12 (AZ6)
Lol, so basically everything is a restriction. Nice.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
A little different in our household....I'm here because it's my wife's Rebel on order and she won't stop asking me how much longer until she gets her damn truck. :ROFLMAO: And I was told I can't do anything until she gets her truck. So when the green 392 Jeeps came out, I immediately ordered her truck because I think I'm trading my Jeep in for the 392 and if I got mine before hers, I would be sleeping in it.
Another different situation here, any time my wife is ready to go to sleep she says, "Tell me what you talked about with your virtual truck buddies on the Ram forum today, what's going on with the orders?"

2 minutes and she's out lol.

She actually is very much into trucks and has owned a couple, but she's completely different from me, in that she would order and have no desire to check and just be totally fine to wait it out. Whereas I'm approaching 300 comments in a couple weeks 😅

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score

Restrictions for DT:
Ram Light Duty DT
o ADB – Protection Group
o APD – Two Tone Paint
o Rebel Only Avoid*
· Packaged With:
o G/T Package (ASU)
· Optional With:
· Packaged With:
o Rebel 12 (AZ6)
Friggin BEDLINER, wut?

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It’s the secret government tracking microchips that are embedded in the liner - that’s the holdup.
Seriously, though, I’ve heard the same thing from independent bedliner installers…the materials are in short supply.
It is a rubber thing? I know nothing about this but I'm betting there is a compound in bedliner that shares some ingredients with rubber and I've heard there is something of a rubber shortage going on...

Randboye

Reaction score
Just received this email...

This is a courtesy email update regarding your all-new 2022 Ram 1500 factory order status.

Good News! At this present time, all of the materials needed to start the manufacturing build process for your 2022 Ram 1500 have been received and the vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.

As promised, we are continuing to prioritize your order with our factory resources to ensure your order remains prioritized for next steps.

I will continue to monitor your order with our factory resources teams. Once additional updates become available for your order, I will be reaching out further to you to share these updates. Your authorized ordering dealership will be an additional excellent resource for any order updates or questions you might have.

I will continue to follow your order and provide details as they become available. Thank you for your loyalty and we’re proud to have you as a member of the Ram Truck

It is a rubber thing? I know nothing about this but I'm betting there is a compound in bedliner that shares some ingredients with rubber and I've heard there is something of a rubber shortage going on...
Don't want to make this a political thing but if our Gov will quick paying people to not work and start paying people to work, maybe we wouldn't have shortages on everything and we can then get our Dam trucks built. Just saying

Werfs Flammen

Reaction score

Restrictions for DT:
Ram Light Duty DT
o ADB – Protection Group
o APD – Two Tone Paint
o Rebel Only Avoid*
· Packaged With:
o G/T Package (ASU)
· Optional With:
· Packaged With:
o Rebel 12 (AZ6)

sweet, I see about 5 items on my build in there... so in other words I shouldn't expect it any time soon.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It seems like our little "niche" of factory ordering is gonna move towards the mainstream. That way OEM's will only need to order/obtain exactly how much material and how many parts they really need, instead of mass producing and sending to dealers.

I can honestly see dealerships, at least in the traditional sense, going away completely within the next 10-12 years.

Gr8dane

Reaction score
Could be a resin thing? Same reason why I cant find 4" abs or pvc maybe. I have a buddy that works in fibreglass manufacturing and he said they are having big problems due to some resin shortage

Pi Esq.

Reaction score

Restrictions for DT:
Ram Light Duty DT
o ADB – Protection Group

o APD – Two Tone Paint
o Rebel Only Avoid*
· Packaged With:
o G/T Package (ASU)
· Optional With:
· Packaged With:
o Rebel 12 (AZ6)
Is there anyone here that DOES NOT have either the anti-spin diff or e-locker? I feel like those two options are on about 98% of all builds.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is there anyone here that DOES NOT have either the anti-spin diff or e-locker? I feel like those two options are on about 98% of all builds.
Gotta be. People either get the ORG, which comes with the E-Locker, or if they're NOT getting the ORG, they know they something to help that fishy rear end so they get the Anti-Spin (me).

Pi Esq.

Reaction score
Gotta be. People either get the ORG, which comes with the E-Locker, or if they're NOT getting the ORG, they know they something to help that fishy rear end so they get the Anti-Spin (me).
That's my point... if both the E-Locker and Anti-Spin Diff are restricted at this point, what trucks are they building?

Donald22

Reaction score
I didn't order either of those two options. But on the same note, I only ordered a 4x2 Big Horn with not too many add-ons!

Users who are viewing this thread