5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Grand Wagoneer - Wow!

Ramjeep

Reaction score
It was always going to be a Jeep. Back when I had my Grand Cherokee I was part of the forums there and the Grand Wagoneer has been rumoured for years now. It took much longer than it should have. Same with the new GC, that was supposed to be all new already several years ago too.
Maybe that's why it looks so dated already. It's not bad just doesn't have a much occasion as the OG.

brewdad

Reaction score
Price for Wagoneer Series 1 rear wheel drive only is $58,000; Series 1 4x4 is $61,000; the Wagoneer Series 11 4x4 is $71,000.

pilottim

Reaction score
Note the lack of JEEP branding anywhere on the Grand Wagoneer. Stellantis thought a $100k Jeep would not fit in with the brand's profile. The Volkswagen Phaeton is coming to mind - amazing vehicles in their own right but crappy dealership/service experience. Service departments worked on Jettas and Bugs and didn't know how to treat an upmarket customer.

OtterRam

Reaction score
In one of the videos I watched of what seemed like the stacked luxury version, the second row seat was a lever opposed to an electric button.

I am fine with the lever
However for 100k I’d expect premium inside and out, it just really stuck out to me as cheap.

I thought both looked very freaking nice over all, I’m actually not a fan of the competitions full size options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
What's the electronics like on a Mercededs these days? I've heard nothing but bad reports about German electronics after a few years. I would have no problem buying this Wagoneer based on my experience with the Grand Cherokee and now the Ram. But they need to drop the diesel in it first!
I came from a GL550 before this. Zero issues with the electronics. It was jut dated compared to the RAM since it was a 2014, but I never had black screens or unresponsive unit like I’ve had on the RAM. The new MBUX systems are top of the heap. Prob the best infotainment system around.

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
There are two models. The Wagoneer and the Grand Wagoneer. The Wagoneer starts at 59k.
Yup, well aware of that. Please read post # 35 (posted by SD Rebel and liked by me), as he showed me the info I missed in press releases. The website only shoes the Series II and up so far, and that is what threw me off.

Users who are viewing this thread