5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Grand Wagoneer - Wow!

Ramjeep

Reaction score
Just has no style, and I'm a jeep fanatic. I have owned every model of the Grand Cherokee and wish they had gone with a more retro style . I sadly would get a Navigator or Yukon Denali over this.

Last edited:

Snofire

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was really thinking about getting a Wagoneer but couldn't keep waiting forever on this coming out. Exterior is ugly to me and the interior is nice but you know it's marketing and that is a high level trim probably stickering at over $75k. I know the Grand Wagoneer goes between $84-102K but that is luxury land.

Darkrt

Reaction score
If I needed all those seats, I'd go with the Durango.

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I actually like both of them. If I had 5 kids and won the lottery, I’d give them some serious thought. Since neither are the case, I don’t need or want them, but they’re good looking vehicles with impressive interiors.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Well, if I wanted an Expedition or Tahoe, I think maybe I would also consider the Wagoneer.

However, if I wanted a Navigator or Escalade, I don't think the Grand Wagoneer is good looking enough on the outside to catch my attention. For sure the inside, but the outside is too bland. It's definitely a risk to for Stellantis to price and place the Grand Wagoneer at those premium levels within the Jeep name. But I guess that's better than making it a Chrysler since they don't have the name recognition anymore at that level.

slatersan

Reaction score
North of 100k? Eeesh. I'm not even sure what to think of it. It seems really over the top with superfluous screens.

Not to mention 'Grand Wagoneer' emblazoned no less than 6 times on/in the thing. Who needs the model name of their vehicle on the vehicle 6 times? I can't wait to see one in person and dryly ask the owner " Oh, what model is this?"

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Grand Wagoneer also comes with the 6.4L Hemi. I knew the thing was going to be in the $80k+ range, possibly over $100k full optioned (and I was right), but was hoping for a better priced Wagoneer that was more a middle trim or Off-Road-ish version of the Grand.

They do have it, but it still starts at $69k! And I thought my Limited 1500 was expensive. Thankfully, the wife is with some of you guys, and isn't digging their styling (or the new Grand Cherokee's), and we're eyeballing a Wrangler instead for her next. Might roll the dice with the Wrangler 4xe if they ever get 'em to the lots.

SD Rebel

Reaction score
I saw that the starting MSRP for the Wagoneer is $59K for the entry-level trim, but that's still $10,000 more than both the Expedition & Tahoe's based MSRP.

Not sure that's a good idea, though I have to wait to compare trims and spec for spec options to see how close they really are.

Scram1500

Reaction score
Not much style, but still impressive. That's a lot of money for a Jeep though, what is the fit and finish like for 100k?

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
If the 2021 F150’s interior is any indication, the next Expedition should be very, very nice.
I may be in the minority, but I love the performance of the 3.5 TT EB.

Cheers,

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The Durango is actually 4" shorter than the new WL-75 (3rd row) GC.

Yes few inches longer, wider etc. The unibody Grand Cherokee L is essentially a next generation Durango.

Too bad Durango is stuck in product development hell. Didn’t get the new unibody 3-row chassis or go BOF..... nothing more than another refresh with new headlights and dash; getting the 10.1” UConnect 5

ddharris

Reaction score
Not much style, but still impressive. That's a lot of money for a Jeep though, what is the fit and finish like for 100k?
Did you not happen to see the interior? You could damn near live in that thing.

Users who are viewing this thread