5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 GMC Sierra??

SnowBlaZR2

Fuel Economy Champion
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Man I have had several 6.2 10 speeds, no problems at all. I actually talked to my service advisor at the chevy/dodge dealership. I ask him if I should get a ram or silverado again, he said definitely the silverado. No one had one in stock so I bought my 21 Limited. No problems to speak of, it is just no match for the 6.2/10, not even close.
I really like my ram just to be clear, I wish they would offer the larger hemi without going to the TRX.
Tom
Yep, that power train is much better than the Ram. Shame that GMC is always a step behind in tech and interior quality.

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Everybody raving about the 6.2 but I test drove a Denali with it just a few days before I test drove a Ram with the Hemi and I barely noticed a difference. Power was a smidge more upfront on the 6.2, but the acceleration actually felt smoother on the Ram. Plus, the GMCs steer and corner like boats.

IvoryHemi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Everybody raving about the 6.2 but I test drove a Denali with it just a few days before I test drove a Ram with the Hemi and I barely noticed a difference. Power was a smidge more upfront on the 6.2, but the acceleration actually felt smoother on the Ram. Plus, the GMCs steer and corner like boats.

3.42 gears don’t help

Johnny_H

Reaction score
6.2 is a great engine. Similar power as the 5.7 and from what I’ve seen with my friends who have one better mileage too. GMCs biggest problem is that the 5.3 is so terrible. It is unbelievably weak and not really any more efficient in the real world. Its probably the worst motor I’ve seen in modern pickups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Oh boy, as much as I did like the at4, the interior (before the redesign) was not for me, so I just pulled the trigger on a 2021 ram rebel.

2022 Big Horn Back Country
6/14…order placed
6/24…D status and Vin

2016 Dodge Charger scat pack and my spouse 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

Users who are viewing this thread