5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 1500 Laramie Sport - Hood logos

stevekucz

Reaction score
yes

i will let you know, in probably 1 week or so

the only other place ive seen with a picture is carid, but i dont know it there trustable or not
Sounds good! Appreciate the info once you get it -- still haven't gotten any response from the companies... itching to order it lol

stevekucz

Reaction score
yes

i will let you know, in probably 1 week or so

the only other place ive seen with a picture is carid, but i dont know it there trustable or not
I caved... couldn't wait lol.

Ordered the part for $170 from Mopar official shop.

Now we wait...

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Super :)

the place i ordered it from called me, and said they should receive the part this monday/tuesday,.. so about 3 to 4 days after i should get it,... finger cross , wi'll know soon

let me know if you get yours first

dont forget, you cant return mopar parts if the packaging is open, so if you can see thrue look before opening the packaging...

stevekucz

Reaction score
Super :)

the place i ordered it from called me, and said they should receive the part this monday/tuesday,.. so about 3 to 4 days after i should get it,... finger cross , wi'll know soon

let me know if you get yours first

dont forget, you cant return mopar parts if the packaging is open, so if you can see thrue look before opening the packaging...
Roger that!

When you spoke with them, did they confirm the part # is the all black by chance??

Trykonkid11

Reaction score
I found a set on EBay for $80. All blacked out OEM emblems. The seller had both eTorque and non.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trykonkid11

Reaction score
When I look at my eBay purchases, it says listing doesn’t exist any longer.
They are original Mopars, the seller had two sets of each at the time.
6afb3c650a56a837e44ff588da752b0e.jpg

I have an eTorque, just can’t stand the ugly blue color. I’m not a fan of the color blue at all.

Trykonkid11

Reaction score
I only see the right side for sale on there now.

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
yeah i saw it.. it says oem... but i think they mean.: its made by manufactur specs and not original mopar because mopar emblems always have pn numbers on the back and on the 2side tape, plus they are always in a original mopar wrapping... plus theres no pn part number in the site...but i could be wrong... however for me, i prefer paying 25$ more to be sure but thats me,

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
When I look at my eBay purchases, it says listing doesn’t exist any longer.
They are original Mopars, the seller had two sets of each at the time.
6afb3c650a56a837e44ff588da752b0e.jpg

I have an eTorque, just can’t stand the ugly blue color. I’m not a fan of the color blue at all.

just saying , you cant stand the blue but have a state police sign in the back ;)

Last edited:

Trykonkid11

Reaction score
Those colors were chose in 1921. Those I can’t change.

stevekucz

Reaction score
just saying , you cant stand the blue but have a state police sing in the back ;)
Got it! It was dropped off by a Mopar delivery truck Friday. Beautiful! And to add to your guys conversation, I love the touch of blue on it. Looks good with the black and accents my blue truck!

Attachments

• 1FC97E43-A6E8-463F-8CC5-C8F08A86B450.jpeg
    1FC97E43-A6E8-463F-8CC5-C8F08A86B450.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 63
  • 83C8729B-1E4C-4A7B-A008-8541BE70B06D.jpeg
    83C8729B-1E4C-4A7B-A008-8541BE70B06D.jpeg
    155.1 KB · Views: 63

stevekucz

Reaction score
thanks for the follow up cant wait to receive mine
Yessir!

Hopefully this gives you more confidence in the piece you're waiting on!

I hopefully will get to throw it on this coming weekend -- just have to find some videos, etc.

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
so did you had any chance to put it on? ive started my black badges, still waiting on the hood bezel, it might arrive this week :)

stevekucz

Reaction score
so did you had any chance to put it on? ive started my black badges, still waiting on the hood bezel, it might arrive this week :)
I haven’t yet! I’m all over the place for work this week so I’m hoping to get to it over the weekend or early next week. I look at the bezel every day and can’t wait for how good it’s going to look 😂

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I haven’t yet! I’m all over the place for work this week so I’m hoping to get to it over the weekend or early next week. I look at the bezel every day and can’t wait for how good it’s going to look 😂
hahahahah i feel you :)

Users who are viewing this thread