5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 1500 Laramie Sport - Hood logos

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry, I'm just seeing this now!

I absolutely love them. The look is SO much better than the stock and I've had no issues.

The only thing I've noticed with the last couple of days of heavy rain here is that when I drive in the rain with puddles on the road, etc. -- I hear a noise from the water hitting the metal side steps. At first I thought it was something rubbing based on the noise, but came to realize it's just water treading on the metal.

No regrets though!
cool i guess you will get use to the water noise on the steps :)

i receive my bezel replacement and its in good shape this time :) i also ordered and receive the front RAM in black,

now i just have to wait a couple of weeks to heal(this.monday im guetting a knee surgery to fix it)and ill be able to install all of that

stevekucz

Reaction score
cool i guess you will get use to the water noise on the steps :)

i receive my bezel replacement and its in good shape this time :) i also ordered and receive the front RAM in black,

now i just have to wait a couple of weeks to heal(this.monday im guetting a knee surgery to fix it)and ill be able to install all of that
Love it!!!

Hoping for a speedy recovery for you

Users who are viewing this thread