5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 1500 Laramie Sport - Hood logos

stevekucz

Reaction score
Hey guys first time posting here. I really want to replace the 1500 HEMI eTorque badges on the hood of my 2022 Laramie Sport. I want to have them all black. I’ve seen some posts about people discussing replacing them, but I cannot find a legitimate replacement online.

Can anyone share a link for a black replacement they’ve purchased or know is legit?

I’ve attached pictures just to be sure which emblems I’m referencing.

Any help is appreciated!

stevekucz

Reaction score
Pictures as mentioned

Attachments

• EB5C4BAB-A4A8-4C62-AC7E-5BA8C265A59B.jpeg
    EB5C4BAB-A4A8-4C62-AC7E-5BA8C265A59B.jpeg
    243.3 KB · Views: 105
  • 46783B92-7AE6-4C96-8D57-80E7F3E56A5E.jpeg
    46783B92-7AE6-4C96-8D57-80E7F3E56A5E.jpeg
    199.9 KB · Views: 104

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
you need part 68501247AA from mopar. Its about 125$ plus shipping, its like you see in the pic below, its everything including the badges, not just the 2 badges

or you paint them

1666704621201.png

Last edited:

stevekucz

Reaction score
no problem, i ordered it myself,. but havent receive it yet

there are threads around on how to remove it,. its basicly just clip down
Do you have link of which you ordered? I googled and see like 12 different mopar links

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
its in canada, the shipping would be to much if you want it ill give it to you, but any mopar usa web site enter the part number 68501247AA youll get the good part,. just shop around for price and shipping, some are more expensive on shipping

stevekucz

Reaction score
its in canada, the shipping would be to much if you want it ill give it to you, but any mopar usa web site enter the part number 68501247AA youll get the good part,. just shop around for price and shipping, some are more expensive on shipping
Roger that, appreciate it

I have to just trust the part # cause all the sites just have a diagram photo and don’t show what it looks like

Going to order now

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
heres a few in us

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Roger that, appreciate it

I have to just trust the part # cause all the sites just have a diagram photo and don’t show what it looks like

Going to order now

give them a call to confirm what you want, ask them to confirm its the black and blue hemi etorque for sport hood

the description in the part number does confirm its for etorque , but not sport hood nor black,

stevekucz

Reaction score
give them a call to confirm what you want, ask them to confirm its the black and blue hemi etorque for sport hood

the description in the part number does confirm its for etorque , but not sport hood nor black,
Thanks!

stevekucz

Reaction score
heres a few in us

Appreciate it.

Just emailed all 3 companies to ask for confirmation.

Will order from whoever gets back first.

stevekucz

Reaction score
you can also get aftermarket parts did you consider that ?
I looked around and a lot of what I found looked like it was for the hood-side emblems of the models without the sport hood (emblems closer to the wheel wells).

I found a few (black American flag, etc.) options that looked like it was for the correct piece, but couldn't tell how legit they were or how they'd look.

Any links / suggestions?

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I looked around and a lot of what I found looked like it was for the hood-side emblems of the models without the sport hood (emblems closer to the wheel wells).

I found a few (black American flag, etc.) options that looked like it was for the correct piece, but couldn't tell how legit they were or how they'd look.

Any links / suggestions?
read this thread

the fitment seem to be a little off

Mitchrob85

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been discussed at length but one cannot just purchase the black badging on the hood and has to instead order the entire piece it's attached to (part #68501247AA)? It looks like the badge comes off the easy enough and just sucks it looks like you'd have to spend ~$130 rather than a fraction of it.

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been discussed at length but one cannot just purchase the black badging on the hood and has to instead order the entire piece it's attached to (part #68501247AA)? It looks like the badge comes off the easy enough and just sucks it looks like you'd have to spend ~$130 rather than a fraction of it.
well buying the 2 badges would cost about the same (the smaller badge for the regular hood are 60$ each),.. about 120$

stevekucz

Reaction score
well buying the 2 badges would cost about the same (the smaller badge for the regular hood are 60$ each),.. about 120$
Yea I actually did see those american flag ones on Ikonic Badges or a site like that.

From the pics, you're right, the fitment looks the tiniest bit off and I think that would drive me nuts haha.

$130 for the piece doesn't make me flinch because like you said, each badge individually are around $60 alone.

Still haven't heard back from any of the companies I emailed for confirmation that it's the black one before I order. If anyone has a link that they know is for sure what I'm looking for, let me know.

Otherwise, I'm going to order as soon as I hear back from one of the brands.

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yea I actually did see those american flag ones on Ikonic Badges or a site like that.

From the pics, you're right, the fitment looks the tiniest bit off and I think that would drive me nuts haha.

$130 for the piece doesn't make me flinch because like you said, each badge individually are around $60 alone.

Still haven't heard back from any of the companies I emailed for confirmation that it's the black one before I order. If anyone has a link that they know is for sure what I'm looking for, let me know.

Otherwise, I'm going to order as soon as I hear back from one of the brands.

when i'll receive my order i can let you know, i ordered that part.. but still no word from them, i sure hope its the good one lol otherwise i'll have a 130$ plastic table ahahah

stevekucz

Reaction score
when i'll receive my order i can let you know, i ordered that part.. but still no word from them, i sure hope its the good one lol otherwise i'll have a 130$ plastic table ahahah
Hahaha would appreciate that!

And lmao. Would make a good couch tray for snacks 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread