5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram Night Edition...looking for Carbon Fiber replacement hood inserts

JRSJR65

Reaction score
I just purchased a new 21 Ram Night edition in white. I have been researching these forums and everywhere else online for all three inserts in real carbon fiber to no avail. Is anyone making these for the aftermarket yet? I do NOT want to wrap or hydrographic dip. TIA!

Attachments

• Ram 2021 1.jpg
    Ram 2021 1.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 193

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
None that I’m aware of but I’m sure there’s a company out there’s able to make a set in carbon fiber for you. Might not be cheap though especially being the first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CMil527

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Got a guy Hydrographic guy in NJ who quoted me $400 to do the vents and center bezel. Still on the fence.

CMil527

Reaction score
Exactly why you need to do us all a "favor" and spend the $400 so we can follow in your footsteps ;)
Lol im thinking about, mine is a lease so I like easily reversible stuff. Gotta look around to see how much parts are so I have the parts to swap back out. Plus when she see's new parts she hits me so it's a slippery slope...lol!

JRSJR65

Reaction score
I'm doing a thing to my hood anyway...see how that turns out later this week and decide if I do anything with the fake vents and center cover. Pics later in the week!

Jax604

Reaction score
ill be keeping an eye on this thread. Im a carbon fiber fanboy.

JRSJR65

Reaction score
The hood inserts are being done now at a local N. TX hydrographics shop in carbon fiber. It has taken some time to research all options and decide how I wanted these done. I sure hope I have them back and installed later next week.
I started with a new set of OEM inserts from RAM dealership to have done this way ($270.00 for all three pieces). Once I get them back I'll install and post pics.
Here is current pics as it sits now. Painted hood, roof and RAM box's all in black.

IMG_1250.JPEG

CMil527

Reaction score
The hood inserts are being done now at a local N. TX hydrographics shop in carbon fiber. It has taken some time to research all options and decide how I wanted these done. I sure hope I have them back and installed later next week.
I started with a new set of OEM inserts from RAM dealership to have done this way ($270.00 for all three pieces). Once I get them back I'll install and post pics.
Here is current pics as it sits now. Painted hood, roof and RAM box's all in black.

View attachment 86208
Cool.. curious to see how it turns out!

Users who are viewing this thread