5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 RAM LED CENTER HIGH MOUNTED STOP LAMP W/ CAMERA - Anyone have any water leak issues ?

georgesrt2020

Reaction score
2021 RAM LED CENTER HIGH MOUNTED STOP LAMP W/ CAMERA - Anyone have any water leak issues on the back glass or headliner ?

LimitedGRR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
2021 RAM LED CENTER HIGH MOUNTED STOP LAMP W/ CAMERA - Anyone have any water leak issues on the back glass or headliner ?

Ha the question should be who doesn’t. Lots of threads on the brake seal. Just replace the foam junk gasket with marine weatherstrip from Home Depot that’s rubberized. That’s what most have us have done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
Installed the 2021 led light with camera on my '19 Rebel and have had zero issues. The seal is more robust than the seal on the other center high mount light.

georgesrt2020

Reaction score
Installed the 2021 led light with camera on my '19 Rebel and have had zero issues. The seal is more robust than the seal on the other center high mount light.
Did you install the same screws from the old light or did you order a different Size / Part# screw? Also did you hook up the camera or just bought it for the LED light ?

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
Did you install the same screws from the old light or did you order a different Size / Part# screw? Also did you hook up the camera or just bought it for the LED light ?
The new light only uses two screws and two clips which are included. The camera so far cannot be integrated on 2019-2020 DT Rams.

FastBlackRam

Reaction score
I have no leaks and have removed my CHMSL to install LASFIT LEDs and reinstalled. Although I definitely saw the "cheap foam gasket" on it. It didnt seem to make a great seal when I reinstalled it, but it does not leak at all on mine. And I live in Central Florida, the summer rain capital of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread