5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram Air Suspension Issue

Just curious if anybody else had any issues with air suspension on their 2021 Ram? Bought mine with 69mi one day and next morning noticed the driver side front pretty much 3.75 “ from top of wheel/tire to body. Pretty much sitting on bump stops. Soon as you unlock it, or start it the compressor kicks in and raises up to normal heightView attachment 75913View attachment 75914 No air leak (well that’s what dealer told me) no codes came up and no lights on dashboard. They are thinking it’s the module (valve sticking) so waiting to see if that fixes it. Been sitting at the shop for a week now, barely got to drive it so a bit frustrated but it is what it is. Just curious is anyone else had this issue.
Do you have any updates ? I have the same problem with my limited. It’s been at the dealer for 4 months with no fix. They claim they can’t communicate with the ascm. I’ve been fighting with ramcare also which I just end up with no answers from anyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back