5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 ram 2500 Laramie Center console swap

cbelveal

Reaction score
Just purchased a brand new 2021 ram 2500 Laramie with a center jump seat. Looking to trade or buy a center console for my truck and perform a conversion. Let me know what you guys have

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats on your new truck! It's customary to include pics when you announce a new purchase like that :D

As far as a swap goes, you might have better luck posting this on the HD forums. This is the 1500 forum, and I don't know if interior parts like that are swappable. Here's a link...

309donovan

Reaction score
Just purchased a brand new 2021 ram 2500 Laramie with a center jump seat. Looking to trade or buy a center console for my truck and perform a conversion. Let me know what you guys have
I’ve got a 2019 1500 Laramie with black interior. I’m in central Illinois near Bloomington. I’d like to swap my console for a jump seat

Dbugman

Reaction score
I’ve got a 2019 1500 Laramie with black interior. I’m in central Illinois near Bloomington. I’d like to swap my console for a jump seat
I have a grey interior ram 1500 2019 Big Horn and want to switch out the jump sear for a center console. Do you know if they are interchangeable. I bought the truck used so I don't know if it has been used any at all. Doesn't look it.I've only dropped it once after I got it home. I'll never use it so I may just remove it and put in a couple of cardboard boxes. <grin>

mtnrider

Reaction score
Did you ever find a center console? I'm looking for a jump seat to retro fit into my gen 4 if you are looking to sell yours? Just wanting to upgrade my current jumpset to the new style with the usb chargers etc.

GDOLBOI

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone confirm whether or not the consoles are the same for the 1500? I’m looking to swap my jump seat out of my 2500 and have only been able to find consoles out of 1500.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/