5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Ram 1500 etorque Big Horn radio volume

Ken2021Etorque

Reaction score
My new ram radio volume so low is not loud at all and when i raise to 35 i dont feel any difference then at 25, actually sounds lower at 35 and it seems like music volume comes and go.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Nickmcc7

Reaction score
Adjust the volume on your cell phone. I had the same problem when I first got my truck from the dealer. The volume on your phone has to be all the way up.

Ken2021Etorque

Reaction score
Adjust the volume on your cell phone. I had the same problem when I first got my truck from the dealer. The volume on your phone has to be all the way up.
Ill try that thsnks

Amerinamese

Reaction score
If you're using Android Auto you can't turn the volume up and down with the phone. It does it automatically, at least that's the way my phone works. If I plug my phone into my wife's car with no Android Auto I need to turn the volume up all the way manually on my phone. I put my truck volume at 30 when driving down the highway with my windows down. That's pretty loud in my truck. If driving with the windows up I feel 15 is a good volume. Not sure why you aren't getting the performance you want.

Ken2021Etorque

Reaction score
If you're using Android Auto you can't turn the volume up and down with the phone. It does it automatically, at least that's the way my phone works. If I plug my phone into my wife's car with no Android Auto I need to turn the volume up all the way manually on my phone. I put my truck volume at 30 when driving down the highway with my windows down. That's pretty loud in my truck. If driving with the windows up I feel 15 is a good volume. Not sure why you aren't getting the performance you want.
When phone is connected and or after getting a notification radio volume gets distored if i unplugged usb cord from the phone radio goes back to normal, i noticed the firmware still at 11
ce816bbe11f4a1c7f0627c8729d96b19.jpg

Amerinamese

Reaction score
When phone is connected and or after getting a notification radio volume gets distored if i unplugged usb cord from the phone radio goes back to normal, i noticed the firmware still at 11
ce816bbe11f4a1c7f0627c8729d96b19.jpg

I've noticed something like that before. Hadn't happened in a while, but after Waze would give me a direction or something similar, the volume wouldn't go back. A work around I found that worked was to hit the microphone button like you were going to give a command then click off of it and the volume went back to normal.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Ken2021Etorque

Reaction score
I've noticed something like that before. Hadn't happened in a while, but after Waze would give me a direction or something similar, the volume wouldn't go back. A work around I found that worked was to hit the microphone button like you were going to give a command then click off of it and the volume went back to normal.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Thanks, Ill try that, but imgaine 10 text or waze lol

Users who are viewing this thread