5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 night edition third brake light

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
hi, can somebody share their configuration setting for 360 cameras, i think i activated a analog input accidently and now i have a conflict in the bcm, my 360 is not working and am getting a code U0264-00, please help me lol
2020 ram 2500 laramie 12 ucconect with 360 cameras.
You might have better luck in the Homepage - HD Rams forum. This is the 5th Gen 1500 Rams site.

Just a reminder, always backup the configuration in AlfaOBD.

JRD

Reaction score
Okay folks this is an exciting mod adventure. I’ve read this and the other related threads a few times, but I’m confused on the point about two cameras. On a 2019 Laramie with FCW, ACC, 360 surround view, 12” screen, 2022 BCM slave, and 2023 CHMSL…

With a two-input DRVM, is it possible to add a second cargo camera (in addition to the normal rear view one) to this setup and switch between views on the mirror?

I’ll probably get flamed for seeming like I neglected to read all the posts on here and HDRams, but I read them all multiple times!

Thanks to [mention]Jimmy07 [/mention] [mention]vincentw56 [/mention] and [mention]cskindt [/mention] for helpful replies in the various threads. Seriously great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you ever hear anything back on this? I was trying to add a cargo camera but saw it wasn’t possible, but after stumbling onto this thread I figured I’d see if anyone had any success.

Splatter

Reaction score
Did you ever hear anything back on this? I was trying to add a cargo camera but saw it wasn’t possible, but after stumbling onto this thread I figured I’d see if anyone had any success.

Unfortunately, I didn’t get any replies other than yours! The smart people in here inspire me to think harder, read more posts, and experiment, but I haven’t endeavored to do any of those things. But, I wait by my phone day and night, hoping to see a glimmer of hope in the form of reply from someone who knows the answer. Grab a drink and pull up a chair. We can wait together.

JRD

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I didn’t get any replies other than yours! The smart people in here inspire me to think harder, read more posts, and experiment, but I haven’t endeavored to do any of those things. But, I wait by my phone day and night, hoping to see a glimmer of hope in the form of reply from someone who knows the answer. Grab a drink and pull up a chair. We can wait together.

I’m not an engineer or mechanic, hell even with all the insight on here it’s still a 50/50 if I’m successful in my endeavors lol.

We may have to start a separate thread to see if we can generate some responses. I’d love a cargo camera, especially when the bed cover is flipped on you can’t see anything back there

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/