5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 air ride leaving kit

Buz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Buz,
my front driver side sits about 3/4" lower then the rest of the truck. I put the link on the highest setting but it didnt move much. I can not get higher then 38 1/4"
Need more info to properly asses this.
How much did it raise the passenger side from stock height?
How long does your passenger link measure overall after the lift?
How long does your driver side link measure overall currently?

bigmitch

Reaction score
Hello all. I just picked up my '22 Limited 4X4 5.7L and looking at doing the Revel lift/level kit. I'm going to do the spacers and links. Also looking at possibly installing the 2" lift Mopar UCA's. Have a couple questions hoping you all might be able to shed a little light on. Glad to be apart of the Gen5 1500 group as I got rid of my '19 2500 6.7L.
1. The UCA's I'm looking at are 68323530AA & 68323531AA which are apart of the 2" lift kit 77072424. Now the question is Mopar says they are not compaitable with my truck but are compaitable with the '21 model but the lift kit which they are apart of is compaitable with my truck. Sounds line a SNAFU but just trying to confirm before I order some. As far as I know there wasn't any chasis change between the '21 and '22 1500's. Figure I'd change them out while I have everything taken apart to put in the spacers.
2. Would it be beneficial to order the rear links at the same time I ordering the front end leveling kit. Not sure if anyone has seen a need for them. Also looking at Revels site under the rear links they have it listed as ordering either rear lifting or rear lowering. Kind of doesn't make sense to me as if they are adjustable you should be able to raise of lower. Don't know why they would have it listed as two different options. Any input would be appreciated.
3. Any other items you think I might need would be appreciated. I have all the tools I would need along with a lift in my shop so shouldn't have no issues on that end.

HTXRam

Reaction score
I had the ReadyLift 1.5" Front Leveling Kit with Tubular Upper Control Arms - 66-19150 installed this week and direct replacement parts with factory links. My installer had no issues. I have used ReadyLift on past trucks and have been happy with the quality/fit and I'm very happy with the way it turned out this time too.

JRD

Reaction score
Just installed the daystar spacers and revel links. Along with the Mopar uca’s because why not
Leveling links I put on the front and rear. I still wanted a half inch rake and the math didn’t seem like it would work with the spacers. So it seemed the rears were necessary.
installed 285/55/22’s and they still rub in reverse in normal mode. And obviously in aero mode.
I do have all level functions.
ride still feels like factory.
gotta get that rub figured out though.
I thought this setup was to allow for the bigger tires.
Do I need to adjust both links?
what year is your truck? i have a 19 laramie and the parts store is saying the 2" UCA's wont fit?

JRD

Reaction score
Hello all. I just picked up my '22 Limited 4X4 5.7L and looking at doing the Revel lift/level kit. I'm going to do the spacers and links. Also looking at possibly installing the 2" lift Mopar UCA's. Have a couple questions hoping you all might be able to shed a little light on. Glad to be apart of the Gen5 1500 group as I got rid of my '19 2500 6.7L.
1. The UCA's I'm looking at are 68323530AA & 68323531AA which are apart of the 2" lift kit 77072424. Now the question is Mopar says they are not compaitable with my truck but are compaitable with the '21 model but the lift kit which they are apart of is compaitable with my truck. Sounds line a SNAFU but just trying to confirm before I order some. As far as I know there wasn't any chasis change between the '21 and '22 1500's. Figure I'd change them out while I have everything taken apart to put in the spacers.
2. Would it be beneficial to order the rear links at the same time I ordering the front end leveling kit. Not sure if anyone has seen a need for them. Also looking at Revels site under the rear links they have it listed as ordering either rear lifting or rear lowering. Kind of doesn't make sense to me as if they are adjustable you should be able to raise of lower. Don't know why they would have it listed as two different options. Any input would be appreciated.
3. Any other items you think I might need would be appreciated. I have all the tools I would need along with a lift in my shop so shouldn't have no issues on that end.
did you ever install the factor UCA's. i recently came across the same issue that the UCA's werent a fit for my 2019 ram 1500.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Finally added the Revel front links, Daystar spacers and Mopar 2” lift UCA’s. The rear of the truck was untouched.

Started off by putting the truck in ‘entry’ mode to save as much air within the system and then into tire jack mode. Never disconnected the battery. Disassembly went smooth and is pretty self explanatory if you’re used to wrenching. I cut the studs on top of the air struts down to 13/16”. This allowed the spacer to sit above the the top of the added thread mount bases but allows plenty of thread if I ever had to put the truck back to stock. In regards to the Revel links, I set them at 2 1/8” eye to eye. Upper control arms were an easy swap and glad I did them just because.

Final result was 39” from floor to center of fender on all four corners and all air settings work without issue.

View attachment 87171

View attachment 87172

View attachment 87173

View attachment 87174

View attachment 87178

View attachment 87175

View attachment 87176

View attachment 87177

View attachment 87380

View attachment 87179
Does your truck come equipped with ORG? Looks great

Users who are viewing this thread