5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 REBEL ED GRILL COVER?

Wrecktal

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a grill cover for my rebel? I live in AK. The dealership is saying that it doesn't exist.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Did you get the cold weather group as the cover is part of that group. Maybe see if your dealer can find one that has this group and order you one. They do exist.

Wrecktal

Reaction score
Did you get the cold weather group as the cover is part of that group. Maybe see if your dealer can find one that has this group and order you one. They do exist.
I did get the group. Didn't come with it. Says that the part doesn't exist. I've looked through the mopar catalog and it doesn't exist either.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I did get the group. Didn't come with it. Says that the part doesn't exist. I've looked through the mopar catalog and it doesn't exist either.

Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

Maybe US and Canada different but Canadian ones have the Grille cover. I talked online with this dealer and it definitely comes with the cover. Presently working until Friday so can't check my local dealer but will see if they have one on the lot.

COLD WEATHER GROUP -inc: Winter Front Grille Cover

Even put that VIN into the equipment listing and it lists the cover.

Last edited:

rorischak

Reaction score
Mine came with it and It was also under the rear seat. You should have gotten it with the cold weather package.

M1STTRS

Reaction score
Sorry I have the longhorn trim but I don't think that should matter.
how wouldn't that matter? Rebel has a different grill than all other models of ED which explains why there isn't a grill cover. Because they didn't make one.

Sascwatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
how wouldn't that matter? Rebel has a different grill than all other models of ED which explains why there isn't a grill cover. Because they didn't make one.

They are available and I have one for my rebel. It requires you to order the cold weather group.

Sascwatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That one doesn’t look anything like the cover that came with my rebel. I’ll take a picture of it tonight and post it here. I don’t remember seeing any part numbers on the cover I got, it was -28 when I opened it and installed it so I probably just didn’t notice one.

biodiesel

Reaction score
I ordered my truck with the cold weather package. I'm in northern New Mexico where the temps don't get cold often, but I've seen -17*F with daytime temperatures no warmer than 27*F. What ambient temperature would you recommend putting on the cover?

Sascwatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
With active grille shutters you might never need to use the cover at those temps. Around here most people put them on below -10c, but I’ve ran highway speeds at -25c and had no issues as the shutters closed.

biodiesel

Reaction score
With active grille shutters you might never need to use the cover at those temps. Around here most people put them on below -10c, but I’ve ran highway speeds at -25c and had no issues as the shutters closed.

-10c = 14*F
-25c = -13*F

Wow, that's pretty cold for not needing a cover. I figured the engine could use some help from the cover with temperatures under 20*F (-6c). I probably should look in the owner's manual to see if it gives any recommendations.

WillyDubs

Reaction score
Can someone install the winter front on their Rebel for me to see it? I have the winter package and the Rebel didn’t get a winter front

Skenth

Reaction score
Can someone install the winter front on their Rebel for me to see it? I have the winter package and the Rebel didn’t get a winter front
Here's my 2020 rebel with the cover on it. Its a bit wrinkled as it was stored under the seat but should stretch out

Attachments

• 16042682632453882971208870642577.jpg
    16042682632453882971208870642577.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 89

Users who are viewing this thread