5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 REBEL ED GRILL COVER?

taumaz

Reaction score
Here's my 2020 rebel with the cover on it. Its a bit wrinkled as it was stored under the seat but should stretch out
Do you have the part number for the Rebel specific cover like yours? Thanks.

Burner1352

Reaction score
I have a rebel and it came with my truck. It shares the grill cover with the limited longhorn and the other models. I don't have a part number for you, but tell your dealership to look it up and they will find it.

Chris3058

Reaction score
Ditto. Mine was folded up under the rear seat. 2020 Reb. Easy install. I’ll throw it on in a few weeks / month when the temps are cooler.

DaveM111

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a grill cover for my rebel? I live in AK. The dealership is saying that it doesn't exist.
I have a 2020 Rebel Ecodiesel. I got one with mine - I have the cold weather group, though. They do exist, however.

Sascwatch

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I completely closed my cover today to test and went for a 45 minute drive, I didn’t notice an increase in engine 95-97c, oil 95-97c or transmission temps. The outside temp was -10c.

I should do the same test drive without the cover to compare I guess.

When towing a heavy enclosed my oil and coolant temps will typically be 100-105c and I’ve seen them max out around 110-111c in stop and go traffic. The tranny always runs cool and take quit a while to get up to temp.

Wrecktal

Reaction score
Anyone have a part number? I ordered one from the dealership, that showed as linked to my vin and it was for a limited... different grills... or am I missing something. Doesn't look like the pictures that ya'll have posted.

stixrg

Reaction score

Anyone have a part number? I ordered one from the dealership, that showed as linked to my vin and it was for a limited... different grills... or am I missing something. Doesn't look like the pictures that ya'll have posted.
Part number for the Rebel is 82216062AB. Ordered one from the dealer and put in on last night.

Users who are viewing this thread