5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 Ram Diesel- No Traction Control Button

2020Backout

Reaction score
So I ordered the infotainment 12 inch screen for my truck about a year ago. Apparently they sent me the “gas vehicle” head unit, which does not have the traction control button. They want another 2k for the correct screen. Aside from dealing with them, is there a way to disable traction control from inside the cab without pulling a fuse?

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
So I ordered the infotainment 12 inch screen for my truck about a year ago. Apparently they sent me the “gas vehicle” head unit, which does not have the traction control button. They want another 2k for the correct screen. Aside from dealing with them, is there a way to disable traction control from inside the cab without pulling a fuse?
Is this an HD? The traction control on my 2020 gas is on the panel under the screen and isn't part of the screen. Didn't know they had a different layout on the 12" for the diesel. There's no fuse you can pull or anything like that. Maybe a way you could disable it through AlfaOBD.

Kyller213

Reaction score
I had the same thin happen
I'm new here as far as posting but been gathering info from yall for a while now
I have 2020 ram 3500 dually 6.7 cummins full delete race me ultra 5" stainless exhaust
I broke my 5" screen and replaced it with a 8.5 with u connect nav but since then hae found my pafts and center stack came from a 2019 gas burner I dont have a traction control button on the new set and it kills me if anyone has info on bypassing or alimentation of traction control through alfa or any means really i would appreciate it

Users who are viewing this thread