5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We have been battling an on and off issue with registration verification emails not being sent out with certain users. We have finally got the issue resolved so if you have tried registering for the site but have not received a verification email, just request another verification email when you log in and you should now receive it. If you still don't receive the verification email, send us an email at [email protected] and we will get it resolved for you. Thanks!

2020 Limited -> 2022 TRX?

KonaKruiser

Reaction score
Keep your Limited and put a deposit down on a Rivian R1T if you can in Europe. Fully loaded R1T with 21” rims is about $87K here in the US, which similar in price to a fully loaded TRX and goes 0-60 in 3.1 seconds with an estimated 400+ mile range and is a pretty capable off road vehicle.
Is a Euro version certified to import and operate in the US ?

Dirtdoc

Reaction score
Would not trade my limited for anything except another limited. I have a 21 limited Ecodiesel, white with indigo/frost interior which is very similiar to the new 10th anniversary interior. With the air suspension and 3.92's highwya is a dream. Rarely ever downshifts to 7th going 75-80 mph, 25-29mpg and is smooth and very quiet. Have 275/60/20's, one size up from stock and would like to go up to a 275/65/20 but cannot find in a p metric and do not need lt tires.

BigD

Reaction score
Take the money u would spend on that TRX & donate it to charity. We will only be on earth maybe 80 yrs give or take, but we can make a lasting impression.

Eighty

Ram Guru / Dream Killer
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Take the money u would spend on that TRX & donate it to charity. We will only be on earth maybe 80 yrs give or take, but we can make a lasting impression.
Well, if we’re being altruistic, then perhaps a 1981 Toyota Corolla would be a better choice. It would maximize your donation potential.

grimreefer

U.S. Merchant Marine
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Buying a TRX feeds a lot of working families, and it's a truck that definitely leaves an impression.

🤠

Jeremy1974

Reaction score
Is a Euro version certified to import and operate in the US ?
I don't think there IS a Euro version. But if there was I assume it would be fine for import since most of the time it is an emission's thing that bans them in the US. Also, keep in mind, Ford retains a 12% stake in Rivian. Prices for the pick-up start from $67,500 in the US (around £48,000), for which buyers get a four-motor electric powertrain, a 0–60mph time of three seconds and a maximum range of more than 300 miles on the launch models, although longer-range variants will follow.
A nearly maxed out R1T sits around $93k. No tent/camp stove, but all the performance upgrades, like the max pack which is well over 400 miles per charge. The same in the base price truck is about $6k cheaper.
So all in all the price is a wash. Between the TRX and R1T I would 100% buy a decked out Premium R1T. I already have the Ram I love lol.

Users who are viewing this thread