5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Rebel?

alacombe

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I believe the electric locker only comes with 3.92's. Wait a while and more options will become available.
With the off road package you can get the E-locker with any gear package it does not need to be 3.92

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
3.55 gears can only be had with the v6, and it is interesting that the elocker has both 3.21 and 3.92, I thought it only had the 3.92, but maybe that was a Rebel spec

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
3.55 gears can only be had with the v6, and it is interesting that the elocker has both 3.21 and 3.92, I thought it only had the 3.92, but maybe that was a Rebel spec

Yes, he asked about the Rebel. The 3.92's are the only option for the Rebel at this time.

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, he asked about the Rebel. The 3.92's are the only option for the Rebel at this time.
I was referring to @alacombe saying the 3.21 with eLocker. I didn't know that, but thought the info I saw was rebel specific.

Which also makes me wonder if you got the v6 with elocker and the 3.55s. That would be pretty good as well. Not sure if I ever saw the off road package was limited to Hemi, so not sure. The Rebel with V6 would be a cool truck for sure...if the mpgs stay up

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I was referring to @alacombe saying the 3.21 with eLocker. I didn't know that, but thought the info I saw was rebel specific.

Which also makes me wonder if you got the v6 with elocker and the 3.55s. That would be pretty good as well. Not sure if I ever saw the off road package was limited to Hemi, so not sure. The Rebel with V6 would be a cool truck for sure...if the mpgs stay up

Agreed. You would think that would be just around the corner, no?

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yes this is the case. Saw a 2019 Longhorn with off road group, with the off road group obviously it had the e-locker but also had 3:21’s. If you want the e-locker only without the off road group on these other trims then it is the 3:92 only.

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Maybe I get the 321 then how much can I tow with a Quad Cab 4x4 5.7
Off Road 321?

Thanks guys
There is a towing spec sheet on this forum for the ‘19’s. I believe on average across the board, there is about a 3,000# difference in tow rating between the 3:92 and the 3:21 for the same configured truck. Only difference being the axle ratio. There is also a thread on this forum referring to axle ratio differences and towing ability.

Users who are viewing this thread