2019+ Rams with Lifts/Levels, and/or aftermarket wheel tire setups

Pyleketerson

Reaction score
Stock suspension. I wish I would've went 285/65 but I dont like the stuffed look and was afraid that's how it would look, but theres plenty of room left.

No rubbing at all with the 285/60s
I think you made the right call. I’m running 285/65/20 on stock Laramie wheels with level and thinking of going with aftermarket wheels but afraid I’ll be running in to offset/rubbing issues.

Boa24

Reaction score
I think you made the right call. I’m running 285/65/20 on stock Laramie wheels with level and thinking of going with aftermarket wheels but afraid I’ll be running in to offset/rubbing issues.
From what I heard everyone who had 0 or +1 offset wheels had minimal to no rubbing

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Stock suspension. I wish I would've went 285/65 but I dont like the stuffed look and was afraid that's how it would look, but theres plenty of room left.

No rubbing at all with the 285/60s
nice, can you post some pictures from different angles? Looks really nice from that one pic.

jfrost

Reaction score
I have a Laramie with an offroad package. I would like to put 2inch mopar lift kit on it. If I put on aftermarket 18 inch wheels what is the maximum size tire height and width I could do. I assume 35 x12.5 x18 are out of the question. What kind of offset I would need.

Jakecukich

Reaction score
So..... I threw on a 2” motofab level yesterday took it to a tire place nearby had some 275 65 20 toyos thrown on .... truck came out looking good.... no rubbing. Took a few tries to get the alignment right. Took me and a buddy an hour for the level . It’s a 2wd . I will be throwing the stock tires up for sale here pretty soon as well they are the 275 5520s only have about 4000 miles on them

View attachment 41260
I had a couple people tell me after installing to 2inch level, the alignment shops said nothing is off, 3 people said they didn’t even need them done. How bad was yours off?

Reaction score
I had a couple people tell me after installing to 2inch level, the alignment shops said nothing is off, 3 people said they didn’t even need them done. How bad was yours off?
I took it back the next morning and had a different tech do it. He got it first try. ... I guess i just got stuck with the rookie .

Penny

Reaction score
My 2” ready lift was off something terrible. But I also went up to 34” tires at the same time.

My mileage went up 2mpg on the way home from the alignment . The guy who aligned it said it was really bad and would have destroyed the tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Happy New Year!
I have a non-orp truck with the 2" mopar lift. I just bought 4 orp springs to swap all around to gain another 1". With this would I be able to fit 325x65r18 at all, or would that be close based on offset? I am considering Fuel Zephyrs 18x9, +1 offset for the wheel, but want to finalize details before I put it together. From what I have been researching (on here and off), the orp springs will add 1 more inch to the 2" lift for 3" total, being very close to the motofab 3.5". Can anyone verify both of these assumptions? TIA

Last edited:

Rampat

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Happy New Year!
I have a non-orp truck with the 2" mopar lift. I just bought 4 orp springs to swap all around to gain another 1". With this would I be able to fit 325x65r18 at all, or would that be close based on offset? I am considering Fuel Zephyrs 18x9, +1 offset for the wheel, but want to finalize details before I put it together. From what I have been researching (on here and off), the orp springs will add 1 more inch to the 2" lift for 3" total, being very close to the motofab 3.5". Can anyone verify both of these assumptions? TIA
In theory yes it will be close to the 3.5 total lift but it will not be level, it will still have rake to it. I do not know about the wheels and tires, that's way over my head.

Tred's

Reaction score
Just passing along a little information for those that have been waiting. I found this on the Bilstein website over the weekend.

B8 5100 (RIDE HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE) - SHOCK ABSORBER
Part Number: 24-232203 Product Type: Shock Absorber Quantity per Vehicle: 2 Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Warranty Notes: - Front Lift Height: 0-2.6"- Without Air Suspension

Jmaloneydo

Reaction score
For anyone with the air ride suspension that's using the daystar spacers, do you have a part number that works for our 2019 Ram 1500s. I went into an off road shop and they said according to what's online no daystar spacers fit the 2019 with the air suspension. I know some people on here have done it, could someone please pass on a part number. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ellisstrong

Ram Guru
Reaction score
For anyone with the air ride suspension that's using the daystar spacers, do you have a part number that works for our 2019 Ram 1500s. I went into an off road shop and they said according to what's online no daystar spacers fit the 2019 with the air suspension. I know some people on here have done it, could someone please pass on a part number. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
KC09113BK
I need to know if everyone with the air ride and daystar spacer feel like the new UCAs are necessary

kipeharris

Reaction score
Here’s an apples to apples comparison I took at a dealer. The picture isn’t the best but it was good to see them side by sideView attachment 907
Are you at Huffines Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM in Lewisville? I worked with a sales rep by the name of John Sheppard AWESOME GUY!!!! It took some time but he found me the EXACT truck I wanted over 300 miles away from his dealership in DFW and the truck was delivered to my driveway in the Texas panhandle at no extra charge... He also got me an extra $3,000 for my Trade compared to what other dealers offered plus all the rebates etc.... MSRP $65.5K OTD (before trade) $49K

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)