5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram Extended Warranty-Mopar ESP

BiLlYDeE

Reaction score
I called Zeigler today to verify that the Lifetime Warranty is expiring at the end of November. They confirmed this. I explained to them that I had a VIN but have not yet taken delivery of my truck. They ran my VIN and verified that I could still purchase the Lifetime Warranty anytime between now and November 30. I bought it today although it feels a little strange buying a warranty for a truck I don’t currently possess :)

A side note: I asked if the warranty could stay with the truck if I re-title it to my 6-year old son when he turns 16 (assuming he wants it in 10 years!). They said yes as long as I list him as the additional warranty holder. Done!

slowt

Reaction score
Contact Clay at Robbins motors for a great price. Paid 2950 for the lifetime- 100 dollar deductible.

[email protected]
Thanks! I got the Lifetime through Clay for the same cost. Also purchased the Auto Appearance Care Plus for $505 for five years.

FYI., Clay mentioned he would prefer to be emailed at [email protected]. I quoted him below:
"Thank you for the business and if you know anyone looking for a warranty send them my way. We have bought a new store, so please get my new email out there, [email protected]! Please notify whoever you heard about us that we have sold Zeller Motor Company and will be using Robbins Motors exclusively in the future. "

GregHBNA

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Price will dependent on what level of ESP you buy, including the miles and time frame, as well as the deductible.

Prices are good buys today, but rumor of a price hike (has NOT been confirmed).

Zeigler has a promo code out there "PAYINFULL" that gives forum members an extra $365 off the posted internet prices...

I know this is an old thread, but what is everyone paying for these warranties these days? I was quoted 1500 for 6/100k by the dealer.

Silent Bob

Reaction score
Get the Best Price on a Factory Extended Warranty

I contacted all the sources I know of that sell discounted genuine Mopar warranties for a price comparison. Did I miss anyone?

Zeigler
Clay Robbins
Tom Winkels
Riedman Motors
Chrysler Warranty's
Jeep Factory Warranty
Mopar Service Contracts
Chrysler Warranty Direct
Chrysler Factory Warranty
Jason Edmonson

Check out this link to see who had the lowest prices.

Users who are viewing this thread