5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2019 Ram Canadian Pricing

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
the site is - car cost canada. not sure how to post a link. the build sheet that BBW posted for his first order had the same amounts for those listed. i think it is legit. basically a "build it" site for canada. not sure if there is a usa site. ill check. prepare to lose some time. lol.

D

Deleted member103

Jared Balfour said:
Looking at this more, the Sport really seems to be the standout deal here. Maybe I don't NEED to have that 12 inch screen and could just got with a loaded up Sport...
Holy Schmalzy batman ! Have no idea what the exchange rate is US /Canada, but about $13,000 MORE ? $70,000 the way you'll option it ?
That's 2 Base Tradesman's here in USA ! No wonder your "cooler side" is wondering - hmmm, option up a SPORT ( -12" - - heck real men don't need anything 12" !
1f61b.png
1f606.png
! ). Good Call !
I'm guessing the Big Horn built my way gonna be about $56,000+ . . . and again that would put it above the $44,930 US of mine ! So tell me IF YOU CAN - what $3,950 US would become in Canadian and what that would be in real dollars after taxes Canadian !?

D

Deleted member103

Jared Balfour said:
One of the best looking trims IMO.
It does have a certain appeal . . . if you like black everything ! Is your psychology working on you ? Convince yourself to go with a Decked out SPORT yet ?
263a.png
Heck those hood louvers on the Rebel are FAKE anyway, just for looks !

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
mikemcfarland said:
the "northern peso" sits currently around .77 cents to your us.dollar.
Northern Peso is a pretty good way to describe it these days.
2639.png

LOU.2 said:
It does have a certain appeal . . . if you like black everything ! Is your psychology working on you ? Convince yourself to go with a Decked out SPORT yet ?
263a.png
Heck those hood louvers on the Rebel are FAKE anyway, just for looks !
The Sport hood is actually functional on the 2019's which is kind of cool, seeing as they weren't functional on previous models. It looks like I will be around mid $80s for what I want in a Limited, even wouldn't be that far off that on a Laramie. I like the Sport a lot but after seeing them in at the Auto Show and being the fan of technology that I am I think that if I didn't go with the 12" UConnect I'd be regretting it.

D

Deleted member103

mikemcfarland said:
the "northern peso" sits currently around .77 cents to your us.dollar.
WOW, think I might get my 1st passport and consider a MOVE to the "Northern Mexico" where the "Northern Peso" will make me an Instant near Millionaire ! ! ! ! ! SO Again I ask, What is your Current Income tax rate for (US) Military retirees with (Our) Social Security (as well) ? ? ?
263a.png

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
LOU.2 said:
WOW, think I might get my 1st passport and consider a MOVE to the "Northern Mexico" where the "Northern Peso" will make me an Instant near Millionaire ! ! ! ! ! SO Again I ask, What is your Current Income tax rate for (US) Military retirees with (Our) Social Security (as well) ? ? ?
263a.png
We are basically getting taxed to death at this point, at least in B.C.

D

Deleted member103

Jared Balfour said:
We are basically getting taxed to death at this point, at least in B.C.
NOT ENCOURAGING ! Guess I'll have to do my own research online .

D

Deleted member103

Jared Balfour said:
Northern Peso is a pretty good way to describe it these days.
2639.png

The Sport hood is actually functional on the 2019's which is kind of cool, seeing as they weren't functional on previous models. It looks like I will be around mid $80s for what I want in a Limited, even wouldn't be that far off that on a Laramie. I like the Sport a lot but after seeing them in at the Auto Show and being the fan of technology that I am I think that if I didn't go with the 12" UConnect I'd be regretting it.
Are you saying the "SPORT" hood as in the SPORT Model's louvered hood IS Open Air Flow ? According to the boys at TFL, "our" REBEL's louvered hood is NOT Functional -- only has a few tiny holes to let water drain away !

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
LOU.2 said:
Are you saying the "SPORT" hood as in the SPORT Model's louvered hood IS Open Air Flow ? According to the boys at TFL, "our" REBEL's louvered hood is NOT Functional -- only has a few tiny holes to let water drain away !
I saw them mention that, but I have also seen folks from RAM themselves say that it is functional. I guess it's kind of up in the air at this point as I find the guys at TFL are usually on point with their information. I should have taken a look for myself at the auto show, thats something I will do next time I get up close and personal with one.

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
Jared Balfour said:
the sport hood (to me ) makes all the difference in the world cosmetically. my build would be around $75,000 + MOPAR parts. not sure if levelled we can fit 35" tires on it? too many questions until we get more info. nothing like spending $75,000 + and getting only 92% of options i want. 1st world problems i guess.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
So I just built a Rebel. Anybody know why the Ramboxes aren't available on the V6. Still no option for the Etorque V8, wonder how much difference between normal and Etorque for price wise.
I can build both to same specs other than the Rambox on V6.
2639.png
really want my Ramboxes.

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
mikemcfarland said:
the sport hood (to me ) makes all the difference in the world cosmetically. my build would be around $75,000 + MOPAR parts. not sure if levelled we can fit 35" tires on it? too many questions until we get more info. nothing like spending $75,000 + and getting only 92% of options i want. 1st world problems i guess.
Agreed on the Sport hood 100%. Mopar says that with their 2 inch lift kit the truck will fit 35s.

https://youtu.be/EGFTnwc5H1U

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
2019REBEL said:
So I just built a Rebel. Anybody know why the Ramboxes aren't available on the V6. Still no option for the Etorque V8, wonder how much difference between normal and Etorque for price wise.
2639.png
really want my Ramboxes.
I'm not sure about why the Ramboxes are t showing up on the V6, but I do know that the eTorque Hemi is an $800 upgrade over the regular Hemi in the US, so I'd guess around 1k ish Canadian.

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
Jared Balfour said:
Agreed on the Sport hood 100%. Mopar says that with their 2 inch lift kit the truck will fit 35s
i did just what you did. stock suspension + $600 level kit and exact same tires 285x 65x 20 k02's. the usd price for the 2" lift is $1413 + labor + exchange+tax. call it $2500 cdn? the million $ question is... when you order factory mopar parts will they give you a credit for the parts replaced? might be a question for BBW. imagine that mopar truck with the sport hood!!!

Jared B

Site admin
Staff member
Reaction score
mikemcfarland said:
i did just what you did. stock suspension + $600 level kit and exact same tires 285x 65x 20 k02's. the usd price for the 2" lift is $1413 + labor + exchange+tax. call it $2500 cdn? the million $ question is... when you order factory mopar parts will they give you a credit for the parts replaced? might be a question for BBW. imagine that mopar truck with the sport hood!!!
Sport hood would definitely finish that truck off for sure. I'm hoping that the new trucks will fit 35's with a level as well, my thinking is that if they fit with the 2 inch lift, they will most likely fit with a level, I guess we will find out soon. I'd definitely pass on the Mopar kit due to pricing alone, but for a lot of people it's not a bad option picking your new truck up at the dealer with that already done, all included in the window sticker and with full warranty.

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
2019REBEL said:
2639.png
really want my Ramboxes.
once you have ram box's you'll never go back
1f60e.png

warmachine

Reaction score
The factory parts would be worthless to the dealer. They couldn’t use them as warranty replacement parts and they aren’t going to hold them for 3+ years in hope they need them for a retail repair. I’ve thrown away dozens of pairs of 4th gen upper arms for this reason.

mikemcfarland

Reaction score
warmachine said:
The factory parts would be worthless to the dealer. They couldn’t use them as warranty replacement parts and they aren’t going to hold them for 3+ years in hope they need them for a retail repair. I’ve thrown away dozens of pairs of 4th gen upper arms for this reason.
not a dealer install, ordered at time of build and installed at factory. i doubt it as well. just hoping. mopar parts to be installed prior to hitting the dealer.i believe. stock parts never installed, mopar parts installed at time of build, maybe cheaper?
1f914.png

xelementx1

Reaction score
hey i was wondering does the body color option on the limited get plastic bumper or steel painted bumper ?

Users who are viewing this thread